[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First Dates
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (627 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
627 KB, 1000x667
18 years old here. I've been on a few dates here and there, but they've all either been to the movies or with a group of friends or whatever.

I'm ready to become a real man and go on a real date, ya know? Take my girlfriend out to an expensive dinner.

Only problem is... How is it not super fucking awkward to just constantly try to make conversation with someone you don't know very well?

I would understand if you were with a girl you were comfortable with- but let's say this isn't a girl you know very well.

How do you keep your first date from delving into awkward silences? Any tips?
>>
anyone
>>
>>17301176
Why are you wasting a lot of money on a girl you don't know?
>>
Maintain contact. Assert dominance. Stare the cunt in the eye until words fall out of her cocksheathe. Make her feel awkward, not you.
>>
>>17301238
He's on to something, its all about the way YOU FEEL! I was super awkward until I realized I am better than most women, so I look down on them. Thanks /pol
>>
>>17301238
Kek
>>
>>17301207
This, make the first date simple. Don't blow a lot of money until you find a girl who's worth it.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.