[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to get pussy on Tinder?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: Download.png (4 KB, 373x135) Image search: [Google]
Download.png
4 KB, 373x135
I'm 18, a virgin, decent looking, a pleb and very picky on women. Can anyone give me advice on how to get some 5/7 pussy on Tinder?
>>
>>17300817
Post a pic or don't even bother calling yourself decent, we know you're ugly and don't even deserve a 4
>>
>>17300817
Your life seems boring, why would you want such a boring sex life aswell.
>had sex with 18 with a tinder bitch.
I can see that tinder will be known as a free sexclub in 5 years from now.
>>
>>17300817
Don't bother posting a pic.

Tinder is for fat girls to attentionwhore.

Total waste of time.
>>
>>17300817
>Have nice pics
>Have some sort of description
>Have the balls to compliment women
>>
Make sure you make yourself look like a "bad boy". Grow some facial hair, style your hair, wear some mature clothes. Just don't look too straight edge.
>>
>>17300946
What's wrong with being straight edge?
>>
>>17300817
>very picky on women
Then Tinder is not for you,friend. Unless you look like a god, You just cant be too picky on tinder
>>
>>17301572
Yes. Only women can be picky on tinder, unless you're a guy who is an Adonis sent from the heavens to ride in on a golden horse.
>>
>>17301582
That's right, and Ardonis picks Venus.
>>
>>17301582
I happen to be such a man
>>
Dont give him any (you)s. He will burn himself out eventually.
>>
>>17301610
But why not? He's probably the best trip we've had here for a while, simply because he knows that 4chan is not supposed to be a serious website all the time.
>>
No one has ever said that. Quit samefagging.
>>
>>17301162
they want to save you when they are done riding the cock carousel with the bad boys on tinder.
>>
>>17301660
lol

Topic for another thread, but are there really no girls looking for a "straight edge" man at a young age? Because I find that hard to believe.
>>
>>17301660
Lies

I'm straight edge and get good puss on twitter and my photos are as straight edge as fucking possible.

I'm not even an 'adonis', I'm 5 fucking 9 kek
>>
>>17301663
interesting how about the girls you are seeing are they straight edge too?
>>
>>17301679
***shit I meant on Tinder, not twitter, it's 1am and I'm so straight edge that I'm braindead now ha.

Some are, some aren't. One girl smoked weed regularly but didn't mind that I don't do it, we fucked.

Other girl was straight edge, we dated and I took her virginity but it didn't work out.

Another was a party-goer, does all the opposite things of straightedge.

I have lots more examples, but there's not much point in explaining them all.
>>
>>17301686
well there you go op be attractive and interesting enough for them to forgive your straightedge personally. tinder is all about looks anyways.
>>
>>17301692
Yeah it really is but try to take pics of interesting things for it.

IF YOU HAVE A DOG, POST A PIC OF YOU AND DOG, SOME BITCHES WILL SWIPE JUST FOR THE DOG NOT JOKING
>>
I would like you to be free from concern. An unmarried man is concerned about the Lord's affairs--how he can please the Lord. -Anon
>>
>>17300838
this
>>
>make a tinder for chuckles
>jesus freaks
>suck black dick freaks
>suck black jesus dick freaks
>low-hanging fruit from my high-school
>delete account
>>
>>17300817
First of all I would suggest changing the way you refer to women. I've been very respectful to women all my life and honestly it did a lot of harm to my sex life in high school and college but afterwards it started really paying off. Though girls are usually a lot hotter during this time, they are also very fucking stupid during this time. (I can separate reason from objectification)
I did ok in college. Fucked this girl on my back while her friend maued on my balls. That was probably one of the best times from back in the day.
I'm 26 now and have shifted all my "pussy pursuing" to online dating apps, but most of all, JUST okcupid. Do not use tinder, or bumble, Ive had some good talks on happn but that's all. Happn is good if you live in a downtown city hub like I do. Lots of people walking by all the time and on happn you can enable a mode that lets people know you are available for drinks, or food, or a walk.. w/e. I like having the ability to message who and when I want, and with a higher than average vocabulary and some faked confidence and some genuine personality you can get very far on okcupid. You should probably google catfish though and prepare yourself with the realization that not everyone is who they say they are. I grew up on the internet and know right away when someone is hiding something that they shouldn't be if they were legit.
Also if you want to have good sex I would stay away from most of the beauties. 8s are good. 9s are trouble. 10s are a myth.
The problem with really hot women is that they are one, way smarter than they appear, and two have a precise agenda for being online. (If they wanted to fuck, they would go to a bar or a club) but youre 18 lol still a bit to go for that.
I'm not the manliest dude in the world. I can't even grow a full beard. But I will say that a little confidence as well as some good female anatomy knowledge will open some pretty amazing doors for you. Good luck man, your strife really resonates with me.
>>
File: 1465543682454.png (57 KB, 584x732) Image search: [Google]
1465543682454.png
57 KB, 584x732
>Tfw you gave up free pussy to stay a virgin.
I'm a virgin because I never lose.
>>
>>17300838
This, sadly.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.