[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok. Help. 29 male about to turn 30. Now, i was never in a position
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: the-dating-pool-in-your-30s[1].jpg (82 KB, 600x412) Image search: [Google]
the-dating-pool-in-your-30s[1].jpg
82 KB, 600x412
Ok. Help.

29 male about to turn 30.

Now, i was never in a position to consider the idea that getting married and having kids was a possible option for me, due to my financial situation / education level. Now, I'm about to turn 30 and want those things. I want to find a woman marry her and have a kid. So, I'm currently dating a 37 year old single mother of three. We have amazing chemistry and have sex all the time. and i cant give her up because I dont even know if ill actually find that girl. You know, the one they talk about. By "they" Im sure i just mean a bunch of fucking idiots that curl up in the fetal position at night because it reminds them of their mother.

anyway, i digress. What do i do? I dont want to leave the one im with, because I love her, However I want a younger girl that might want to have my baby. However, i'm not sure ill even be able to find a girl that i would even consider having a kid with but have a hard time living with the idea that the possibility for me to have a kid is already ruled out. what do it do.
>>
>>17300246
wait is that pic supposed to be related? bc I always thought you'd have an insane dating pool at that age. i'm 25 and most girls i know my age are single and probably don't want to settle before their 30s given the option
>>
You know it sounds like you have it figured out to be honest. The question of children is a dealbreaker for a lot of couples, so you won't be the first, and certainly not the last. Obviously you want kids so you need to leave your gf. Period.

It probably wouldn't be too hard to pull a 25 year old ready to settle down, that's when the biological clock starts ticking for most women.. but if you're not financially stable it might be a bit harder for you
>>
I thought people got married and had kids at about 30? My mom had me at 29 and my dad was 30. I didn't expect to find a long term partner until 30, thats my ideal age. I dont want kids though, ever.
>>
>>17300259
It's all relative.

On absolute terms the dating pool obviously gets smaller and shittier as people age.

On relative terms it gets better for men and people with smaller dating pools than women or people with large pools.
>>
>>17300267
my fanancial situation has greatly imporved beyond what I dreamed of in my earlier 20s.

I could support a wife/kid relatively easily.

>Obviously you want kids so you need to leave your gf. Period.

there's my problem. what if i do that and i just end up depressed and reclusive like the last 4 years of my life? What if I can't find another girl that I actually like?

I'm attractive and alpha and all that but I've been told that im unapproachable. Its not the easiest thing for me to just go out and make a connection with a random cutie while I'm sober.

I've pulled girls from the bar when I was drunk before, but that's not the kind of girl i would want raising my kids..

I think i need advice on how to land one of those high standard women that are young and actually interested in having kids.

Do they even exists outside of mormon culture?
>>
>>17300293
Well, I'm 26 and just had my first baby, so yes they do exist.

It's hard because right now culture is pushing hard that you need to have everything before you have a baby and be 200% ready, but few realize that there's never a 'perfect' time. People would rather have extended adolescences well into their 20s instead of growing up.

There's a chance you might never meet a woman you find suitable, of course. Is that chance worth never having a kid of your own to you? That's for you to decide, however you'll never get what you want if you don't take a risk for it; that's how life works. If you never put yourself out there, you'll never get what you want.
>>
> People would rather have extended adolescences well into their 20s instead of growing up.

I was caring for my brother who has a degenerative neurological condition for 10 years form the age of 18 and was pretty ,much left out of the loop in the whole college / bar dating scene. The only girls I met in my twenties were from picking my brother and his friends up from the psychiatric ward.

After he got commited to state and found myself without anyone to look after, I got out on my own and started doing really well. I'm fit, have my good looks, money making skills and athletic ability. Where the hell do i start to actually find the one I want, instead of doing what i usually do and letting them find me and/or just picking them up for sport.
>>
>>17300259
actually, at 29, i've definitively been gaining the attention of more girls more frequently. People in their 30's used to tell me that your 30s fpor dating are awesome. What they dont tell you is, they're mostly all cougars and single mothers inflating the ratio
>>
>>17300328
The best way is just doing things you like to do and approaching women you like along the way. That way you'll meet someone with similar interests to yourself.

Dating is basically a numbers game. You have to just date women you like until you find one that clicks with you. A lot of people are into the online dating scene now because it's low pressure, so you can try that. If you're unapproachable, you have to do the approaching.
>>
29 isn't old for a guy. Don't be a genetic dead end cuck and settle for some miserable 37 year old single mom who was bad enough to drive off a man when she had THREE FUCKING CHILDREN WITH HIM. The kind of person who would have kids with a deadbeat is not someone you would at all want in your life. Or she had kids with a decent guy and left him for whatever dumb reason. Either way this is a lose lose situation for you my friend. The only thing you're "gaining" is a used up, stretched out, psycho pussy.
>>
>>17300246

at least you aren't a 32 year old virgin like me. In addition to the bad dating pool, I have to deal with women dumping me on the spot for still being a virgin at this age.
>>
>>17300407
the oldest girl i was with before her was 23.
I also dated a 17 year old and banged her for a year starting her 18th birthday.

Beside her, the 37 y/o that i'm currently dating is the tightest, wettest pussy ive ever had in my life and ive been with some fit girls before.

Its not really her fault that her husband started doing meth, raping her and cheating on her

still, no matter what i say, i still can't shake the fact that you're partially correct.
>>
You think that will create a good life for you?
>>
>>17300454
>there were no warning signs i swear
>a perfectlt respectable, decent guy just one day starting using hard drugs, and violently attacking her unprovoked

It's not her fault he did those things, but it is her fault for being in that situation.
>>
It's ok. When you turn 33, you'll realize love isn't real and become a sociopath like the rest of us.
>>
>>17300335
I'd like to inflate some cougars, if you know what I mean ;^)
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.