[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well this is a rough read https://m.reddit.com/r/blackladie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: download.png (4 KB, 267x189) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4 KB, 267x189
Well this is a rough read
https://m.reddit.com/r/blackladies/comments/4pynla/okay_ladies_lets_talk_about_it_does_dick_size/

Sorry for linking to reddit. I stumbled upon it when I was looking into dick sizes, and those comments fucked me up.

I'm like 5 inches and not very much girth. Friend of my girlfriend of three years told me her old boyfriend was super hung

I kind of always felt like I wasn't pleasing my girlfriend but I guess it's probably true. Sad realization.

And yes, I have spoken to her about it. She insisted everything was good for her but I'm certainly not causing the same kinds of stories her ex caused.

And this is probably the most pathetic thing I've ever wrote.
>>
Read "she comes first the thinking mans guide to pleasuring a woman" by Ian Kerner. Once you read this book I promise you will be able to please any girl. I've been married for 6 years after I read this book my wife and I started having more sex than when we were high school and she is always horny and wants more now. I don't have a huge dick either but she gets off EVERY TIME we have sex.
>>
You can find it in the kindle store on Amazon and just download it lol buying a book like that at the store might be a little awkward haha
>>
>>17299452
Thanks, I definitely will
>>
How do you dicklets even live? 5 inches is just absurd. Smaller than my phone.
>>
>>17299423
Yea it's pretty gay that woman are so much harder to please then men.
Like I'm 7 inch, but I'm not that healthy atm so I don't want to much sex and I also cum pretty quickly (10 min max).
But even though my gf doesn't even cum from sex (clitoris or combination), she always needs a dick in her and get fucked hard and deep.
I'm also feeling that most of the time I'm not satisfying her high standards.
>>
>>17299462
Good question, I'm legitimately considering suicide. So I guess some don't, and others are oblivious
>>
>>17299479
Don't commit suicide over a small dick, just try to make up for it in something else, like a good body, being succesfull, or being romantic.
>>
Don't get obsessed with it OP, and trust your woman. if you're unsure, learn to use also your mouth and fingers. care about her peasure. this kind of attentions are more valuable than having a big dick and not even know what to do with the rest.
>>
>>17299563
also, SEXTOYS
>>
File: image.jpg (133 KB, 640x920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133 KB, 640x920
>>17299423
this might make you feel better op
>>
>>17299447
This. Oh my good - This
My husband is average and sex is great, but Christ even if he had no dick his mouth and fingers know how to make me scream.
>>
>>17299997
>black "people"s' opinion is parallel to White People's opinions
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.