[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tl;dr : living together advice > be me > be 27yo bi male
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 1454404503246.jpg (285 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1454404503246.jpg
285 KB, 1080x1920
tl;dr : living together advice

> be me
> be 27yo bi male and feeling dead inside
>didn't consider suicide as an option for a few years now though
>gf broke up with me a year ago
>had 3 relationships since that but they weren't feeling like the real thing and lasted 1 to 2 months
>don't feel like i can be attracted to someone anymore but still miss the tenderness
> have this lesbian best friend since I'm 17
>been in medschool together
>from our 21 to 23 didn't really talk since she was doing drugs and partying all the time
>move abroad and end up working in the same hospital in a big european city
>very close again get drunk together on a monthly basis and see each other at least 2 times a week
>both experience the "dead inside but still horny" feeling
>she dates a girl abroad and they meet on a monthly basis
>she's like a sister to me
>i can't cope with the loneliness anymore and she said she feels the same
>we're considering being flatmates

I hated having a flatmate in medschool, especially because of chores
Now we could pay for someone to do it, and big flats with 2 bathrooms are affordable
She's ok with my cat

How much of a bad idea is it?
>>
File: 1465940042159.jpg (46 KB, 550x367) Image search: [Google]
1465940042159.jpg
46 KB, 550x367
bump
>>
bonus:

this game is made by Yandy Liang. Creepy illuminati slut.
>>
File: 1456171247049.jpg (115 KB, 600x661) Image search: [Google]
1456171247049.jpg
115 KB, 600x661
last bump
>>
This looks fun, especially without chores.
>>
>>17299283
i doesnt seem a bad idea.
>>
I guess my concern is that she's got a gf and i don't want to make her gf feel jealous, and i wonder if we'll just get drunk everynight if it happens
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.