[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Really want to quit my job
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1436983567044.jpg (40 KB, 400x535) Image search: [Google]
1436983567044.jpg
40 KB, 400x535
I'm a lazy man, a man of leisure if you will.

I currently have a job that allows me to be on 4chan while I'm at work, which is probably about the only reason I'm able to through
work any more.

I'm in charge of a small store here in my town, and I do a pretty good job of running it. Except for some slight staff issues, which involve weekend theft.

I simply can't be bothered. I tell them everything they can do to prevent this. I've worked the field for many years, and stopped many shoplifters.. And, everything I've passed on to my employees, they seem completely unable to pick up, and it leads to 50-100 dollars of theft nearly each weekend nowadays.

I have footage, it's not the workers, it's just the workers lack of understanding of the most basic shoplifting scams and tactics.

I know I won't stay afloat at this position if this keeps going on, I'd say I have at least another year here.

I have bills to pay, and vehicles that need to be kept up, and of course other stuff that requires money.

I'm trying to think and want to find a way to keep myself making near the money I make now, which is usually 400. But, I'd be fine on 300, or even a bit less weekly.

I was thinking I'd donate plasma twice a week for 50 bucks each week.. And, maybe do temp work.. But, I don't know how much that usually pays, and I'm not wanting to work 40 hours each week any longer.

Maybe a weekend fast food job or something stupid and fun. What do you guys think about this?
>>
bump

how to make money without a job general?

I'm up to 50 bucks a week with no effort so far, I just need to make about 200 more.
>>
>>17299134
suck a dick. you might even like it
>>
>>17299204
I do, but never considered doing it for money it was just a one time thing.

How could I keep it a secret and not be a known gay prostitute?
>>
Look into being a search engine optimizer. Website owners want people to write a general article on their site, 500 words. At least 10$ per article. Assuming you're not retarded and can fish out 2-3 articles an hour, you wouldn't be doing so bad
>>
>I'm a lazy man, a man of leisure if you will.
I will not!

Let's adress your issue with your staff, you say you've done what you can to educate them but they're still not doing anything to prevent it. Have you ever considered approaching your boss about this and asking him for advice? That way you've atleast got it on the record.
>>
>>17299220
Whoa, hold the phone, how the fuck do I do this? This is absolutely what I would like to be doing.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.