[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do women find attractive about femdom? How did any of you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 2486456.jpg (7 KB, 179x282) Image search: [Google]
2486456.jpg
7 KB, 179x282
What do women find attractive about femdom? How did any of you femanons find out that you liked femdom?

My gf told me she's into it, but she's pretty shy. She was a sub all her life, but she wants to try and be a switch. I'm kind of into it but not sure where to begin.
What do?
>>
Femdom reminds me of my Japanese animes. Plus there's no better feeling than being David taking down a Goliath. Femdom only works if he's got abs you could grind meat on, being dominant over a fat, short slob lacks the intensity that digging a heel into a chisled chest has.
>>
>>17298799
I'm 6'2 and ottermode, but the things we were talking about is more gentle femdom and just taking the control, not humiliation.
>>
>>17298792
The attraction for both doms and subs of both sexes is a vacation from their everyday selves.

Professional dominatrices will all tell you that most of their clients are men in powerful positions - business bosses, judges, doctors - who find relief by playing at being powerless, and all the female subs I have known have also been in positions of authority they enjoyed a vacation from.

Conversely, both male and female doms tend to be people whose everyday lives don't allow them to express their capacity for power, and who find that playing at absolute control is satisfying.
>>
For me it's easier to enjoy sex when I take the lead. I really fucking love being intimate with someone and it feels natural and amazing to directly translate that energy and enthusiasm into actions. All the more because I'm not interested in sex with people I don't love, and the added emotional layer of "taking care" of your loved one in a nurturing way, combined with being crazy horny and doing all kinds of dirty things, feels deeper and more satisfying to me than anything else. It also has this weird kind of perverse edge to me to do almost innocent tender things (like installing your partner against a pillow before going down on them so they are optimally comfortable, or undressing them with care) in a very sexual situation.

I love being manhandled and groped and what not as well, but overall it is harder for me to really enjoy things when I am pushed into a passive role. If I ran into a dom guy, the only sub role I can really ever see myself enjoying is playing a bratty sub that's trying to rebel at every turn and gets punished. I can't imagine enjoying the "please use me master" role, that just seems boring as shit. It is ultimately always subjective.

That and nothing turns me on quite like seeing a guy helpless in pleasure. The David and Goliath aspect is there too, the contrast between a manly man (I love bodyhair, extra padding, facial hair, tattoos are fine) with their bigger body and deep voice in everyday life, and seeing them yelp shamefully in utter bliss. The lack of control, the loss of decorum.
>>
They're fucked up in the head by birth control hormones, excessive trash calories and degenerate neo-lunar entertainment

In my opinion desu
>>
>>17298828
What
>>
>>17298828
How can you have an opinion that's either fact or not
You're fucking retarded
>>
I don't personally identify with being dominant, but I've been told by others that my style is femdom. Personally I just consider myself aggressive and enthusiastic, and am that way in my life outside the bedroom too. So I guess acting that way in the bedroom is just my natural state of being expressing itself in a different context.

I don't really consider it dominating, just my way of loving. With that said, I approach sex like a guy's got something in him that I want, and he's either going to give it to me or I'm going to take it from him.
>>
>>17298874
How do you approach this in the bedroom?
What do you do?

>>17298826
What you do is very similar to what we were talking about with my gf. Any tips for a beginner?
>>
>>17298898
I'm not normally so organized as to explain my behavior. I just do what comes natural, which for me is pretty aggressive. I'm strong for my frame, and like to be forceful.
>>
File: 1465811636395.jpg (197 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1465811636395.jpg
197 KB, 1024x1024
>>17298866
pointless post
>>17298852
100% of westerners are fucked in the head from taking 50 different anti-depressants before the age of 20 and starting strong as fuck hormone pills we don't even really know what does yet from the age of 12.

Also shitty food and entertainment reminiscent of paleolithic moon i.e. vaginal cultism.
>>17298874
You sound annoying as fuck, I'd like to piss in your mouth then beat you every other thursday.

Pic related, me on the right
>>
>>17298792
Femanon here.
It was always natural. I remember I had the tendencies of wanting to be "in charge" of the guy when I was 11, I just never knew how to express them. I found out about femdom at age 20, and it just clicked.
>>
>>17298898
>tips for a beginner
It's difficult because obviously she needs to do the work when it comes down to it. There's not much that you can do other than make it clear that you're not being judgmental and happy to go for the ride.

Having said that I think having her be in control a bit more in the general sense (her initiating sex even if that just means kissing you first, her being on top) could help ease her into taking control over the kind of sex you have.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.