[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get my shit together and start a decent life, every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9
File: 1358308385477.gif (36 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1358308385477.gif
36 KB, 720x720
How do I get my shit together and start a decent life, every 3 months or so everything seems to go down the drain and I get depressed I'm just 19, I don't want to kill myself
>>
File: 28310000.jpg (100 KB, 473x575) Image search: [Google]
28310000.jpg
100 KB, 473x575
At the core of every decent life is a goal. Or many goals. As you set out to achieve those goals, the world conspires to help you.

Tell me more OP.
>>
>>17298076
my main goal would be to get a lasting relationship with a girl that I like, however this seems like something titanical, I don't know if I'm really that ugly, I think that I look like an average guy, maybe it is because my childhood was shit due to the separation of my parents
>>
File: 26741243.jpg (104 KB, 610x728) Image search: [Google]
26741243.jpg
104 KB, 610x728
>>17298093
All right. That's your main goal. Now what can you do to increase the likelihood of completing that goal? These are your secondary goals, such as lifting, going out to meet as many girls as possible, and reading books.

I will tell you that no girl wants a man that has no self-purpose or self-worth. Before someone can love you, you need to love yourself. Find within yourself a passion that burns hotter than any desire for a female. Understand that females are disposable.

Read the Book of Pook.
>>
>>17298140
What is the book of pook

> Find within yourself a passion that burns hotter than any desire for a female.
I love politics

>Now what can you do to increase the likelihood of completing that goal?
I guess I could go lifting and going to a dermathology to get my post acne hiperpigmentation healed, but that could take several months, if not years, how can I deal with the feeling of not feeling loved by anyone?
>>
>>17298093
Post face, we will say if it's impossible.
>>
>>17298093
Is there a specific girl you have in mind?
>>
>>17298152
In the time it took to ask you could have googled it

Maybe your lack of self-sufficiency is unattractive
>>
Shit, I feel this too OP

Everything was going swimmingly for a while and now I've suddenly been skipping the gym, staying up til morning (almost 10am now) and have put off cleaning my apartment for nearly a month (and it's getting bad)
>>
>>17298152
What about politics do you love?
>>
File: 1366668285887.jpg (450 KB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
1366668285887.jpg
450 KB, 3840x2160
>>17298167
What is your goal? If you died right now, would you be satisfied with how your friends and family remember you? Would you be satisfied you what you achieved? With what you experienced?
>>
>>17298157
>Post face, we will say if it's impossible.
k
>>17298159
There is this girl who I have always had feelings for, however she seems to not be responding to me
>>17298167
Its weird, it like if everything wen't nearly perfect and the future looked brighter than ever and then everything chrashes and hits you in the face
>>17298169
>What about politics do you love?
I love how it can change the people, how the ideas of a group manages are pushed over the ideas of the minorities, and I like how politicians lead their people even when they lead them to death, it's like art
>>
>>17298179
Not impossible. Get rid of those shitty earrings and hat.

>change
Do you have any ideas?
>>
>>17298179
Nice parking spic

You have to go back
>>
>>17298179
You're a solid 7, if you ever can get rid of achne/faceaids and get a smooth skin you probably can probably get any girl.

>>17298189
Some girls love that shit.

> there's this girls who's not responding
> plz respond

Kek, this is a clear sign that you're in the friendzone. Ask her on a date and if she says no cut her of, or ask her if she knows girls who are cute amd looking for a bf.
Let everyone know that you're looking for qt3.14. If you say this to girls something will trigger, they won't be thinking of you as some guy anymore, but some potential bf. And if they're really not interrested but really your friend, they will help you find someone cute.
Also tinder for sex.
>>
>>17298209
Go back where I was born in this country motherfucker

btw I do not live in the united states

I descend from Spaniards and I'm white, but I do live in Latin America

>>17298218
>ask this girl out I know her since elementary school, she has been into me and I into her but we never made the first move
>she tells me that she has no money and whatever
>stop talking to her
>deep inside me I love her
manly tears.jpeg
>>
>>17298223
what the fuck did I just read

Why did you stop talking to her?
>>
File: Trust Me I'm White.png (67 KB, 268x367) Image search: [Google]
Trust Me I'm White.png
67 KB, 268x367
>>17298223
>i'm white

fucking KEK

thank god you don't live here you retarded mongrel

i could teach circus animals to park better than that
>>
As someone with as little self sufficiency and self worth as you, getting a girl is one thing but as soon as she breaks up with you after a few months or whatever (as is inevitable and normal), you'll be all sad again

You need to focus on goals that benefit only you and don't rely on others. Obviously get girls, that's fun, you'll meet some cool ones, but don't only think of that

Sit down and have a think about where you wanna be in 5 years, 10, 20, 50. Think of your career and its trajectory

Obviously social life is important but I think in the position you're in, you might be too fragile to deal with the hardest parts of dating eg fights and break ups. Make yourself happy through exercise, school, work, university, and then try find serious relationships
>>
File: InvictusWallpaper.png (44 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
InvictusWallpaper.png
44 KB, 1920x1080
>>17298234
This post is gold, OP. Start here.
>>
>>17298232
m8 there are three cars in my garage, I can't park them any better
>>17298224
She told me the same story that she has no money to go out three years ago, she probably just doesn't see me as a partner
>>17298234
But I don't feel loved, my mother hates me and I haven't seen her in 7 months, I live with my dad but he is always at work, and my step mother tries to impress me but deeply I don't like her, maybe I'm still a child
>>
>>17298241
>>17298234
>>17298240
I lack the third part of the maslow pyramid of needs
>>
>>17298241
The fuck? You don't need money to go out. Go hiking up to the top of a mountain or swimming in a lake or just walk and talk. Bring your own lunch. If she's using money as an excuse still then she just isn't into you OP. Probably because of that hat and those earrings.
>>
>>17298249
>If she's using money as an excuse still then she just isn't into you OP
Thats why I stopped talking to her

btw all right I'll get rid of the earrings
>>
>>17298244
Tell me more of how you feel you don't belong
>>
Thank you for helping me /adv/, i feel better now, I have to work tomorrow, so I better go to sleep bed now
>>
>>17298256
I have friends, but none of them are true friends
My family is just a big fucking mess because my dad ruined everything when I was 7, probably the last time I felt really happy without alcohol
I feel alone surrounded with people
>>
>>17298241
Wtf, maybe she really doesn't have money, this is probably not the case but what im saying is, get a real answer. Talk to her, say you like her, and if you get a no, let her go. The just start dating other girls, the feelings will fade when you find someone else.
>>
>>17298259
Why aren't these friends 'true' friends? Do you want them to be, or do you secretly not like them?

What happened with your family?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.