[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gingerfag needing help with pictures again. I actually managed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (394 KB, 1151x1151) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
394 KB, 1151x1151
Gingerfag needing help with pictures again.

I actually managed to smile for a photo for once. Should I profile pic this for Facebook? Or is it too childish/faggy
>>
Looks fine to me.
>>
>>17297746
Judging from the dental structure of the cuspids and lateral incisors I estimate this human male to be approximately 17 years old
>>
>>17297759
You're close. I'm 18. I look young as fuck though so I can understand your assumption
>>
jeez why are ginger people so cute
if i saw you irl i'd be staring at you
(no homo)
>>
>>17297762
-not sure if that's a compliment but thanks I guess-
>>
>>17297778
>>17297775
Shit that was directed at 75, not myself, fuck iPhones
>>
>>17297746
Too childish. Smile while doing some adult level things, ya dingus
>>
File: Binoculars.jpg (13 KB, 300x289) Image search: [Google]
Binoculars.jpg
13 KB, 300x289
>>17297762
We will be following you
>>
>>17297788
If it helps I banged the girl who took that photo later that night on that same slide?
>>
>>17297795

>I'm bragging on a Russian anonomyous moving picture board because I feel like I just got called a child
>>
>>17297795
It doesnt. You feel special because you got your dick wet? Good god, you got a lot to learn.

Look, your photo is good n all, just ditch doing childish things in your photo. You might as well have taken it on the digger in the sandbox at that rate
>>
>>17297802
Nonoononono not what I meant just thought it would add some sort of irony so the specific girl would smile when she saw I changed the DP.

I get your point but still lol
>>
>>17297807
My problem is really that I'm terrible at smiling for photos. This is literally the first in my nearly 19 years of existence that I have, so idk how I'll to it again
>>
>>17297818
Genuine smiles are great. Genuine smiles while doing something are even better. Going mudding, zip lining, tug of war with a team, with a group of friends, etc.

At this point were talking more about photo composition rather than anything else. If someone takes a picture of you, make sure whatever version you use shows you as the focal point of action or reaction.

Stay off the playground. Only tumblr pissbabie girls do playground photos , usually on a swing or tire swing or pole or hanging on monkeybars.
>>
>>17297791
Pls no

I'm scared
>>
>>17297840
Alright, so how do I smile for a photo when I know it's being taken?

For example let's say I'm doing mudding or whatever. To get a photo facing me I'd have to know the photo was being taken. My face won't smile and I like do that autistic smile you see on low-tier tinder pics

What is something I can do to avoid that shit?
>>
File: image.jpg (344 KB, 1151x914) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
344 KB, 1151x914
>>17297840
If I crop it out is it still obviously a slide?
>>
>>17297852
Practice, honestly. Mostly natural smiles have two similarities, upper teeth showing and lower eyelids tensed in a form of surprise or happiness.

As far as cropping, it's not much help desu. You should read up about photo composition and the basic rule of thirds . Too many odd angles muddied up the attention you want focused on your smile/you
>>
>>17297746
M8 I wish I looked as good as you
>>
I think it looks childish and faggy
>>
Shit dude, you're damn handsome
>>
>>17297746

>tommy hilfigger socks

Goddammit stop giving a fuck about what others think about you already
>>
>>17299223
bitch please they were on sale $5 for a set of three pairs I don't give a fuck what brand they are
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.