[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Adv this has been eating me alive. I could write a book and give
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 600x558) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 600x558
Adv this has been eating me alive. I could write a book and give extra details but I will greentext it as short as possible

>hot girl works at coffee stand
>I flirt with and mess around with in general conversation whenever I see her
>we have mutual friend
>mutual friend tells me she called me cute
>I add her on a social media website, do not contact in any way.
>keep going through the stand
>one day she adds me on like 3 other social media a
>I send one snapchat as a joke that just says "who's this" even though I knew
>we talk and SHE sends her phone number to me
>I always respond and she will sometimes take hours to respond
>says I should blow her phone up and double text her because she gets busy and forgets
>I don't do that
>after about a week or so of fairly constant talking she just starts getting slower and slower with the replies
>we stop talking
>at the stand she says something like how we never talk unless she texts me, I call her out and tell her I texted her twice and she didn't respond
>she says she didn't remember that
>I didn't text her but snapchatted her a couple times with no answer

That's kind of the abbreviated story. She is incredibly hot and I'm not sure really where I fucked up. I was quite forward, even brought flowers and left them on her car because she hinted something about wanting flowers, I tried to hangout with her a couple times, sort of half assed joking around like "so when are we hanging out?" Is it because I just never actually asked her out? I'm not used to a girl being so forward and coming on to me like this, let alone one so hot. How the fuck do I fix this? Normally when a girl shows interest it's super natural and easy for me to move forward with stuff.
>>
Ugh these are the worst. Don't get hung up on her, OP. If she wants you she should work to have you.
>>
>>17297464
I mean I'm willing to try also, but everything I thought I knew about women would tell me she's not interested
>>
Op here, would still like some insight.
>>
>>17297439
I'd ask her out officially and take her to coffee or something similar. From my POV, it looks like she's 100% into you, and you've got nothing to lose.
>>
>>17297439
>Is it because I just never actually asked her out?
So why haven't you called her to ask her out?
>>
>>17297439
Sounds like she wanted to fuck and you were too pussy to jump on it, so she thought you were a cuck.

Leaving flowers on her car is fucking weird dude. If she wanted flowers you should have asked her out an brought flowers to the day instead shit.

Did you actually ask her out or were you just "getting to know each other" via txt first kek
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.