[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I really want to know what it's like to have my boobs played
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
File: BgMQaUxCUAAPBii.jpg (21 KB, 598x333) Image search: [Google]
BgMQaUxCUAAPBii.jpg
21 KB, 598x333
I really want to know what it's like to have my boobs played with, my nipples sucked and my pussy licked

Should I use tinder? I'm scared of strangers
>>
>>17297420
the best part about sex is being with somebody you trust enough to do that intimate shit to you

fucking a random is shit
>>
>>17297438
But I don't know how to get someone like that
>>
>>17297446
A lot of people don't. Just keep living, it'll happen.
>>
>>17297460
But I'm in my early twenties and it still hasn't happened.
>>
>>17297469
Stop being fat
>>
>>17297475
I'm not fat

Just tell me what to do :(
>>
>>17297502
Then just show whatever guys you want some attention and I'm certain you'll get one
>>
>>17297502
Prople with schizophrenia can tickle themselves like it was another person doing it. I presume they can do you want to themselves.
>>
Are you ugly or something

Wtf
>>
>>17297513
>some attention

Like what, specifically? What do you do? What kind of attention?
>>
>>17297529
Say hello, ask how they're doing, just show that you are at least somewhat interested in their life. Sure some guys will be used to it and not care, but it shouldn't be hard to find one that does
>>
Yes, use Tinder. Strangers are scary at first, but then you spent a little time talking with them and they're no longer strangers.
>>
>>17297529
literally all you have to do is talk to a guy. any subject, you don't even have to speak his language, just be somewhat inviting in your body language, so basically don't put on your bitch face, say some words to him and all should go well.
if thats not enough info for you, get a bit touch with the person, maybe even soften your voice off, though most girls usually do when they are horny anyway. as a girl it is far easier to find a sexual partner than for a male.
>>
>>17297540
You mean talk to guys and befriend them? I already do that.
>>
>>17297552
I already talk to and make friends with guys.
>>
>>17297554
Then the odds are one of them would probably be up to it
>>
>>17297557
as i said, be inviting in your body language. and that means try and face the person your talking to, try not to keep your arms over your body, it can be taken as a defensive sign so people will be likely to assume your just after a conversation. when sitting down crossing your legs can also be see as defensive or reserved. anyway that's probably a bit more than people take in. just be open in your body language keep your front unreserved and directed towards them, get close.
as i said people may not consciously take this in, but 60% of communication is in body language

or you know you could just say to one of your current male friends "hey i'm feeling playful, come visit" or something along them lines and he will probably be there with a box of condoms before you send it
>>
>>17297563
>>17297581

I don't know how I can be any more friendlier and opening to guys.

Fuck I just give up.
>>
>>17297743
you must be one ugly cunt
>>
>>17297743
Tell you what, text one of your guy friends and say you want to fuck. 90% chance one will be at your house in an hour
>>
>>17297763
Hah!
>>
>>17297743
There are many possibilities
Your friendliness can a bro one, so they see you as a brother
You misjudged your looks
You misjudged your friends
You don't look interessed in the people you want you fuck so they don't approach you
Your friends are all pussy
>>
>>17297785
It wasn't a joke
>>
>>17297420
There's not much to it if you're a female. Literally any female can get laid unless they're jabba the hutt tier ugly
>>
>>17297420
So were are you from? We could talk if you're nearby. As other people said don't fuck random people.
>>
>>17298081
Not her, but from where I live, even in the most dense-ass area, I find lots of toads throughout the day.

Then again, heat domes promote sedentary lives, hence WHY they're toads.
>>
can confirm sex with someone you don't care about sucks. even more so at the end of a relationship and it's just kind of "eh, wanna fuck" but after you just want the person gone. ugh. don't do that.

this is almost assuredly a bait thread, but you might want to try inviting the guy out. "hey, I've got tickets to this thing, found a cool hangout spot, wanna get lunch, whatever"

idk OP, we live in largely equal times so that's a pretty solid option, especially since it's become a bit of massive social bomb to misread a friendly girl and ask her out. shit's cray.
>>
OP is either an aspie, landwhale, or both
>>
>>17297420
maybe we should get to know eachother, i'm also scared of strangers and pretty antisocial except with people I know
>>
It's so fucking easy for you as a girl. In this thread alone there are 3 people asking where you live, since every guy is more or less horny all the time.
Obligatory
>Where do you live btw?
>>
>>17297743
You want advice? Text a single guy friend and ask if he wants to get coffee or lunch. Make it clear it's a date. It will work. This is innocent and reasonable. Lots of guys are scared to ask girls on dates too.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.