[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: oral_herpes_article.jpg (19 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
oral_herpes_article.jpg
19 KB, 200x150
Okay /adv/
I just went out to visit my buddy and I brought two joints with me to share. Him and his girl were there, whatever. So I light up the first one and we start passing it back and forth. The girl would not take it, but she lit up a cigarette. So my buddy and I keep passing the joints to each other until they are both gone. My buddy hit his girls cigarette a few times while we were still passing it. Welllllllll, an hour has went by, and I just found out that bitch had herpes. I couldn't see any sores, and my buddy had just met her last night. What are the odds I have herpes? And how will I know?
>>
Guy with oral herpes here. I have to leave soon, so just some quick notes:

1. the virus can still replicate and shed (in other words, it can still be contagious) even if no sores are visible.
2. it is possible to contract the virus and never show any symptoms.
3. if you will show symptoms, it will likely be in the coming weeks; however, it can happen anywhere from months to years after infection.
4. MOST IMPORTANTLY: it is very unlikely that you were infected.
>>
>>17297456
fpbp
>>
>>17297456
You forgot that OP most likely already has herpes since the vast majority of the population does.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.