[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well guys I'm single again. Gf ended it last night saying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (6 KB, 131x131) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6 KB, 131x131
Well guys I'm single again. Gf ended it last night saying we should just be friends. Cried myself to sleep.
Thinking about what to do now. At school right now (final year) and it's pretty hard not crying.
Cheer me up or not /adv/
>>
File: Vegetachu..jpg (138 KB, 640x638) Image search: [Google]
Vegetachu..jpg
138 KB, 640x638
>>17297281
>>
File: kenchu.jpg (53 KB, 351x480) Image search: [Google]
kenchu.jpg
53 KB, 351x480
>>17297281
>>17297287
>>
>>17297281

>cried myself to sleep

Fix that shit first.
>>
Well why did you guys break up to begin with?
>>
>>17297281
Don't be friends with her if you can help it. You may say that your situation is special, it isn't everyone always thinks that THIS girl was more than their gf, she wasn't she was just your gf everyone feels like they lost a part of themselves when this happens

Don't be her friend what ever you do OP
>>
>>17297281
If it makes you feel better, my boyfriend broke up with me yesterday and I can't sleep, eat or focus since then. All I think about is him.

Now I have to pay 5 months of rent money that I don't have to go visit him for something that may end up him using me sexually and then telling me he still can't love me.
>>
Am OP
>>17297409
Could you explain a bit further? We'd been friends for about 2 years before. I'd liked her for about a year before I just said fuck it and asked her out. She's a good friend I don't want to lose.
>>17297413
I'm so sorry to hear that. We share the same pain, though I expect yours may be even worse. Thanks for sharing Goodluck and stay strong.
>>
>>17297406
It's really not much and the more I think about it, the sillier it becomes. I watched a movie alone with her female friend. It sounds like nothing but I can understand where she's coming from. This is both our first relationships and there are a lot of insecurities. I still wish she'd give me another go.
>>
File: 1466472096157.jpg (18 KB, 320x286) Image search: [Google]
1466472096157.jpg
18 KB, 320x286
>>17297281
I'm kind of in a similar situation right now OP. I know how fucking bad it hurts, just hang in there. It feels like there is something gone that will never be back, and its almost impossible to think otherwise no matter how hard you try, but after a little time you'll feel back to your old self and be ready to move on. I started learning guitar to get my mind off of it, try and find something new and exciting to do maybe? That really helps you stop thinking about it.
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 690x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 690x900
>>17297744
Goodluck with whatever you're going through. Thanks so much for the support. I think I may pick up guitar as well; I've got one lying around the house somewhere.
Really appreciate it homie, stay strong.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.