[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOW DO I STOP BEING JUST A BACKGROUND CHARACTER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1368001369017.jpg (92 KB, 768x710) Image search: [Google]
1368001369017.jpg
92 KB, 768x710
HOW DO I STOP BEING JUST A BACKGROUND CHARACTER
>>
Your always the main character in the story of your life
>>
Do you wear glasses? That could be the problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW85eGmydEI
>>
>>17297004
Absolutely not.
>>
>>17297037

just be urself
>>
Get enough fan support and you might get a spin-off series
>>
File: 1465081059831.jpg (22 KB, 500x482) Image search: [Google]
1465081059831.jpg
22 KB, 500x482
>>17296991
>>
>>17296991
>HOW DO I STOP BEING JUST A BACKGROUND CHARACTER
By doing things.
>>
But what if my bee nature is an annoying autist
Is it possible to find happiness as a literal piece of shit
>>
>>17297037
It's like you don't even want to be helped.
>>
>>17297558
>But what if my bee nature is an annoying autist
Then change it. This is what it means to grow up: to BUILD yourself on top of the half-psyche that we are all born with. Only once you've built yourself can you be yourself.

>Is it possible to find happiness as a literal piece of shit
No, though you can buy a semblance of it if you're rich. For us mere mortals, however (and also those rich people who grow dissatisfied with the pale facsimile of happiness which can be bought with money), the solution lies in change and personal growth.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.