[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/, I need a little help in making a decision. I want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: avalanches.png (540 KB, 542x611) Image search: [Google]
avalanches.png
540 KB, 542x611
Hey /adv/, I need a little help in making a decision.

I want to buy the stuff in the picture, but a new "pack" just showed up and is $30 cheaper but is missing the poster and the patches. Should I go for the cheaper one or the one with the poster and patches?

Pic related is $90 AUD by the way.
>>
>>17296602
is the album out?
>>
>>17296614
Nah not yet. Just over two weeks left.
>>
>>17296616
why dont you wait till you listen to the album then?
>>
>>17296620
Because I've already listened to the leak. It's really good.
>>
>>17296622
as good as "Since I Left You"?
>>
>>17296624
It's different, that's for sure.
>>
>>17296625
Dunno I listened to Frankie Sinatra and Colors(I think) and I didn't really like either of them. I really do like Since I left You allot though. You think I would like the rest of the album?
>>
>>17296630
Have you had a listen to Subways? If you don't like Colours or Subways, then you may possibly not like most of the other tracks. Frankie Sinatra and one other song are very different from the rest of the album. If you want to have a listen, here's the album, missing a few tracks though:

https://mega.nz/#!Dh8XVB4Z!Qo6HVKlQPdSgUurfYgPUXq4NSteirnTV7OcuFKp5p6Q
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.