[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay guys so what the hell is wrong with me I went out clubbing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: QGBf6pi.png (282 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
QGBf6pi.png
282 KB, 480x480
Okay guys so what the hell is wrong with me

I went out clubbing last night, first time ever actually. I was told it would be an easy way to get over a breakup and that I should let loose. Got drunk enough that I vomited and also people were blurs. Texted like 3 female friends dirty stuff like I wanna be inside you and asking what they were wearing etc.

I don't consider myself very conservative or traditional, but when I woke up I just felt so incredibly disgusted with myself, because I got that drunk, the texts, dirty thoughts I had with people I felt absolutely nothing for, and I can remember doing stuff with but not sure exactly what with some girl at the club. Extremely strong anxiety, as in, for the first hours suicidal anxiety. In fact it just made me miss my ex more because fucking her and exes before her felt right and really good, while this just kinda felt like masturbating with a warm toy.

When in relationships I have sex about 2 to 6 times a day, and always very sexual with girlfriend, but I can't imagine one night stands for FWB type situations at all. I find both disgusting, whereas relationship sex is probably the best thing in the world for me.

Tried googling more about this but couldn't really find much. What is wrong with me, am I just a faggot?

Legitimately terrified of getting drunk again simply because I want to avoid that heavy anxiety. Should I just completely drop the idea of parties and casual sex since it doesn't seem to be for me, or is there a way I can enjoy what others think is amazing without feeling sick?
>>
>>17296509
Congratulations, you've learned that "just get laid" is terrible advice for getting over a breakup.
>>
Your problem is you have too much self-respect.
>>
>>17296511
Even if it wasn't to let go of ex, I am still sure I would have felt just as bad minus the missing her pussy more

I thought only women experienced this
maybe i have pussy and im lesbian
>>
>>17296509
it's called regret dude. that's normal.
>>
>>17296539
Yeah but I don't get why I regret it. It just isn't good or doesn't have the same intimacy or chills down spine as relationship sex does, so I don't get why everyone thinks it's the best thing ever and promotes it.

i guess different tastes for different people but holy shit i prefer fapping than this disgusting bullshit. i dont see the appeal and i surely cant imagine it only being "no strings attached" as an advantage.
>>
>>17296539
a drunks remorse. it will pass and you'll do it again and again, no harm
>>
Because you are still stuck in the mindset that love is a magical realm and you are not living here and now. You are still hooked on your ex and you are using this behavior to prove to yourself why your ex is special.
>>
>>17296593
exes
all of them, sex with them gives me chills down the spines and shit with all the breathing and stuff

casual sex doesnt
i dont know i need to get a new gf i think
>>
I think this is normal. Which doesn't mean that not caring isn't, but it's a legitimate way to feel. After all, drunk people lose some human dignity and make an ass out of themselves. And hooking up with someone for the sake of hooking up is thrilling if you're into the excitement of undressing a complete stranger or the ego boost of getting someone to that point, but if you don't care much for that and just value intimacy and attraction with an emotional aspect it's really like comparing gross fast food to a wholesome freshly prepared dinner.

Nothing's wrong, you just found out that at least this type of a night out is not for you.
>>
>>17296772
this answer really helped me understand, thanks
just felt really emotionally confused because i feel like im supposed to like this kind of stuff during young ages and all the intimacy stuff later but im glad to hear that its normal
>>
>>17296783
>i feel like im supposed to like this kind of stuff during young ages and all the intimacy stuff later but im glad to hear that its normal

It's so sad how this is what's taught.
>>
>>17296783
Nah, that's nonsense, you have to take yourself seriously and listen to what you enjoy and do not enjoy and not be bothered by other people's subjective experiences. I'm college age as well and know plenty of people (myself included) who are categorically not interested in that kind of drunken hook ups with strangers. And you shouldn't underestimate that there are also people who like it at times, but feel disappointed or ashamed afterwards. This is just an opinion that goes against the grain, and it's always easier to tell the story about the hot random hook up than the story about slinking out after waking up to a girl you don't find remotely attractive, having had sex you can't remember.
>>
Wow you have feelings. Amazing.

Give it time dipshit.
>>
>>17296509
Well, for starters, you shouldn't drink as much as you did; you got too drunk. Can't be understated.

The other thing is that alcohol does cause some rebound anxiety the next day; it's proportional to how much you had to drink and also exacerbated by doing shameful shit. Try stopping at 3-4 drinks next time.

You also don't have to have casual sex. A lot of people aren't into it, and there's nothing wrong with that. It's egregiously overrated in society and kind of shitty 99% of the time.
>>
>>17296820
>>17296795
>>17297740
thanks guys, i guess i just fell for peer pressure or societal expectations

I guess it just aint my thing and I need to find friends that dont force me into this kinda shit
>>
If you don't wake up with regret it wasn't a good night
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.