[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OMFG WHAT CAN I DO?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: jesus_save_me.jpg (11 KB, 293x172) Image search: [Google]
jesus_save_me.jpg
11 KB, 293x172
I'm fat and I was hungry.

I've called pizzahut and ordered a familiar pizza with extras, I've eaten it all alone and now I'm feeling that I'm going to die.

How can I stop die?
>>
lay down for a minute
>>
You can't. You're going to feel like shit and hate yourself because you haven't decided you want to lose weight and/or don't care about losing weight.

For what it's worth feeling bad never helped anyone accomplish a goal or target, but since you haven't yet made one then that doesn't really matter.

Either that or it's the sodium and saturated fat raising your blood pressure and you're just having a fatty mental breakdown.

Either way decide to lose weight and work towards it, I got plenty of advice on this if you make that choice
>>
>>17296429
Learn to actually make healthy, well tasting food

Once you know how to make your own proper food, you won't miss eating fast food at all.
>>
>>17296438
Man, even the reply robot verification asked me to select the 4 images with food to be able to make this post...

Advice me please, how can I lose weight? I can spend 2 hours everyday to do it.
>>
>>17296447
Just eat less you fat fuck. Calories in < calories out, you don't even have to exercise, you just need to be able to count calories. Read the /fit/ sticky.

If you can't follow these simple steps just fuck off, you're not going to lose weight by looking at your phone for 8 hours a day and ordering food. If you're going to get fast food, don't order it, walk there.
>>
>>17296447
Read the fucking /fit/ sticky
>>
File: fit-drink.jpg (449 KB, 936x1285) Image search: [Google]
fit-drink.jpg
449 KB, 936x1285
>>17296447
Alrighty, I've never been fat but I've lost a bunch of bodyweight recently and taken up consistent workout and dietary changes, so I have at least a strong knowledge of what works for me.

1. Set a target weight with SMART goalset (Specific, Measurable, (ignore the A, it doesn't fit in here), Realistic, Time Bound).

So for me this meant

Specific: Setting a target weight & doing the math of calories per day to reach this weight (I adjusted/calibrated this as I ate/measured myself)
Measurable: Recording my daily calorie intake and counting as often and realistically as I could
Realistic: I quickly realized I was going too fast and would give up. I set to eat just a few hundred cals less per day and it worked better.
Time-Bound: For me this was at least 2% bodyfat a month with an end date i mind.

2. Never focus on eating less. This is why alcoholics and druggies and fatties fail, habits cannot be broken easily for humans, but they can be changed easily. So focus on eating more volume and less calories. You're not giving up eating, you're just eating vegetables instead of pizza. This also changes your taste profile over time so you want to eat more veg and less carbs and shit naturally.

That's really about it. Other things that helped were:
>Drink more water
>Don't eat anything processed
>Don't drink any calories
>Learn to cook stuff you love to eat which is good for you

Rock on
>>
>>17296469
To add to this, google SMART goals. It's a really useful system and works for 90% of goals and targets.

Also don't eat anything processed and cut out all refined carbs, I discovered that they were the thing that made me crave sugar. Just eating more veg and cutting out sugary drinks for a few weeks changed my taste profile and I don't think I'm unique.

Rock on
>>
>>17296429
What size? What crust?

I'm a fat fuck and I can't eat a whole large meatzza pizza in one setting.
>>
>>17296429
Think about how much money that shit cost you. That pizza cost you probably $15. That's wildly overexpensive.
>>
>>17296469
La Croix

Fucking literal cancer
>>
>>17296488
Never tried it, what's wrong with it?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.