[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where should I take a girl out on a first date. We've know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 640x640
Where should I take a girl out on a first date. We've know each other for awhile but have never gone on a date.
>>
It doesn't have to be serious. Grab a coffee, go to a park.

I've read sokewhere that taking them somewhere like an ice skating rink would create positive memories of you afterwards and make an impression. Don't know how true that is.
>>
not op, but what if we live in a shit city where there are really few things to do
>>
>>17296850
OP here, same situation. We live in a small town with nothing to do.
>>
>>17296850
If you live in a city, I promise you that there's something to do.

>>17296873
I'm sure there are cafes and restaurants at the very least
>>
Bump for interest
>>
>>17296265
Netflix and Chill
>>
>>17296265
Boxing club and spar, you assert your place in the relationship as the dominant one and she will forever fear and respect your physical prowess
(assuming you win)
>>
>>17297418
this was half a joke half not.

Seriously, anything competitive. Would you really want to sit there awkwardly in some coffee shop making small talk trying to come up with something to say? No not only do you want her to have fun so that she'll date you again, but YOU should want to have fun as well. Pick something you're good at, a two player sport, mario kart fucking anything and lightly tease her while you do said thing.

take a girl out to a tenis court, and be yourself. If you're a goofy guy, wear a headband and rediculous tenis shorts, if thats not you than whatever. If you're bad at the thing you choose to do than have fun about it and make fun of yourself a little bit.
>>
Picnic
>>
>>17297442
She likes running, maybe I should do something related to that? The only problem is I'm not great at it.
>>
>>17297484
Running is 50/50 she'd either love it, or be slightly bothered by it because running time is "her" time.

Badminton, squash, tennis, bowling, mario kart, connect 4 and drinks, be creative.
>>
>>17297491
There's a fair going on in the town nearby, do you think that'd be fun? Plenty of games and shit.
>>
>>17297516
definitely my man, that's actually perfect.
>>
For first dates, I usually like something interactive so there's something to talk about for those awkward periods. Something like visiting the zoo or going to play mini golf offers a topic of conversation at all times (the animals, the game) in case the conversation runs dry. If it's just you two drinking coffee, conversation could run dry if you're a boring person.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.