[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Severe HAIRFALL!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
I hope anyone sees this thread after giving out enough relationship advice.

Fuck my life. I am going through a huge depression now. I never had a hair fall this worse as hell. I was always complimented for having naturally thick hair and people always told me to adopt some style yet I didn't listen them as I don't have any interest. I like to keep it natural.

The next post contains a pic of the amount of hair that fell down after just 6 times of running my fingers through my hair.

Hearing my cousin, I tried Olive Oil for over 2 weeks and haven't found any decrease in the problem. Now I am using this Indian Hair Herbal oil "Ramtirth Brahmi Hair Oil" after reading the reviews that commonly said "Promotes hair-growth in just in a week or two". I'm giving my try at this.
>>
File: 5wNMiLa.jpg (1 MB, 3120x4160) Image search: [Google]
5wNMiLa.jpg
1 MB, 3120x4160
>>17295781

What if the present oil I use gives no results?

What do I do?
>>
File: DwC34FB.jpg (1 MB, 3120x4160) Image search: [Google]
DwC34FB.jpg
1 MB, 3120x4160
>>17295787

I'm sorry for making such a long post but I'm hugely devastated now.
>>
>>17295781
there's only one thing you can do: shave your head and grow a goatee
or a beard
>>
>>17295804
I don't want my head shaved. :'(

I want to be like in the old days.
>>
how frequently do you masturbate, op? it's directly related to hair loss.

start taking a multivitamin like "alive" ultra potency brand. stop masturbating. de-stress your life. stop using products on your hair, don't even wash it, let the natural oils develop. just scratch your scalp daily.

source: 28yr old male with hair to my dick.
>>
OP, I have some bad news for you

you're looking for androgenic alopecia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Male-pattern_hair_loss

It's a hormonal/genetic issue, your hair is getting destroyed permanently and there's really nothing you can do - save risking your dick on finasteride (look it up)

Sorry. It might take some time, but you'll get over this. Shaving is not a terrible idea, if it gets really bad. Best of luck
>>
>>17295781
Hair loss is a common symptom of iron deficiency.

There are a number of ways this is caused. Lack of iron in your diet - red meat, pork, poultry, dried fruit, dark green leafy veg (spinach and the like), and bean are all good sources. Another dietary cause is a deficiancy of certain acidic vitimins, your body uses there in the process that turns iron in to haemoglobin, aand if you don't have enough, your body can't do it.

There are also a couple of different medical causes. It could be that your body simply isn't very efficient at absorbing iron or converting it to haemoglobin. Then there's the possibility of an internal bleed. A small tear in your GI tract will loose a very small amount of blood each day. Not enough that you'd notice it straight off (look for black, tarry stools), but over the course of weeks or months you loose enough blood that your body depletes it's iron reserves trying to keep up with replacing the lost blood.

There are medications you can try to correct this, ferrous sulphate being the most common. If your iron levels are especially low you can have an iron infusion in a hospital setting. You need to take the tablets daily for 3 months before you'll see any results, and the drip is effective after 7-10 days. It's stil necessary to treat the cause of the deficiency though, and not just the symptoms.

A simple blood test will determine your iron levels, so that would be a good place to start.
>>
Thanks all for the reply.
>>17295861
I masturbate once a week. I started taking NoFap challenges since January but those times I had nice thick hair though. OKay, I'm ready to try as long as I can without masturbation. Will that by any chance try to reduce my chance of hairfall?
>>17295874
None of my parent's parents nor my parents have had any hair loss issues despite minor ones.
After a lot of research, I have seen people complaining on penis shrinkage from consuming Propecia and Finastride.
>>17295916
Never had black stools or anything but can weight loss be directly linked to hair-loss?
I took up a rigorous routine of exercise and diet to get my weight from 80-70 in just 1.5 months.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.