[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you like prostate massage? I started doing by myself,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Male_Reproductive_System.jpg (47 KB, 400x377) Image search: [Google]
Male_Reproductive_System.jpg
47 KB, 400x377
How do you like prostate massage?
I started doing by myself, sticking my finger up my ass, and today, I like almost every girl I have sex with to milk me that way.
Thoughts?
PS: not gay
>>
File: Anime-Couple-1920x1200.jpg (323 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Anime-Couple-1920x1200.jpg
323 KB, 1920x1200
i don't have any adv, but i need to know how to milk prostata like a pro for scientifical reasons.
>>
U just put your middle finger inside your anus (it has to go deep) with the fingertip in the direction of the penis, in a way which can touch the prostate as you use it.
I've done for already 2 years now, and I prefer just to rubber when I'm alone, and to be penetrated with I'm with someone (far more exciting).
>>
Combined prostate orgasms (penis + prostate stimulation) can be 3x more powerful than normal orgasms
Men do not know what they are losing
Oh, and I started to like penis some months ago
>>
>>17295584
Scientific reasons, you say?
>>
>>17295605
>Oh, and I started to like penis some months ago
normal progression

>>17295651
yes, very. the test i will be runing is milk my bf dry. now gimme more tips so i can write a good conclusion
>>
The mere idea of having sex with a male makes wanna puke.
However, I like penises in general.
>>
>>17295736
i have news for you, son
>>
>>17295741
No. I may like shemales, but no males.
>>
>likes to be penetrated
>not gay
>>
>>17295822
You retard, the prostate is a key organ to ejaculation; its contractions is what makes the cumshots, if you mecanically press it, obviously you will cum easier and stronger
It's because of ppl like you that men doesen't explore its full sexual potential
>>
>>17295763
I still have news for you, son.
>>
>>17295860
agreeing with that anon. don't tellme about feminin penis either
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.