[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >daughter is 15 >starts hanging with bumblrwhale
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
>be me
>daughter is 15
>starts hanging with bumblrwhale in her school classes
>badinfluence.jpg
>the two of them bully my son (13) to the point he cries
>constantly skyping each other
>i confiscate her laptop and phone
>she runs away after school to bumblrwhale’s house
>bring her back home kicking and screaming
>wife makes me give her back laptop/phone
>bumblrwhale and my daughter start cutting themselves
>my daughter dyes her hair and starts eating like a cow to be like bumblrwhale
>i confiscated the phone again and it has all of her messages on it
>i know it’s an Iphone 5
>don’t know how to get in but I need to show the messages to her psychologist

>tl:dr
>same as before
>how do I unlock an Iphone 5 without factory reset?
>>
>>17295510
Tell whale child that either the phone gets unlocked or she doesn't get phone back.

It's yours not hers.
>>
>>17295510
Can't be done without the passcode or factory reset.
>>
>>17295510
I'm sure I've seen this thread before. Same pic and everything.
>>
>>17295510
>Wife makes me give her phone and laptop back
Get ahold of your marriage!!
>>
You don't. The FBI had problems with it, they asked apple and they said to fuck themselves.
>>
>>17295510
Give back the phone jamal.
>>
I remember you.

But it's almost impossible to unlock an iPhone 5 without the factory reset kicking in. There ARE companies that can do ot -the FBI wound up having to use one- but they contract out to governments and are priced accordingly: way out of your range. If you have a thorough knowledge of electronics and reverse-engineering you coild probably do it yourself, but not without considerable time and effort (and, in all probability, destroying the phone). A better bet would be to ask her to show you the messages before getting the phone back: don't ask her to give you the passcode, but watch her unlock the phone and IMMEDIATELY hand it to you: if she deletes the messages, the phone goes in the trash.

At this point, I am not sure what to tell you about your daughter. The damage is done. Even if you went so far as to move across the country to cut her off from bumblrwhale, she would continue in her mad quest to become bumblrwhale. Certainly you should keep taking her to the psychologist, but I'm not sure what else can be done here.

Your son is another matter. What sorts of things were your daughter and bumblrwhale doing to him? He may well need a psychologist too, by this point, but you have a better shot at salvaging this one.
>>
>>17295539
>believing what you read in the news

How bluepilled are you?
>>
>>17295510
Are you the same anon from few weeks ago? Did you manage to get her to a psychologist?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.