[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girlfriend doesn't want to have sex when my parents are home?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_1854.jpg (313 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1854.jpg
313 KB, 1440x900
I'm 22 and I live with my mom and my aunt and uncle.
>people are usually always over and it's rare people aren't home
I'm moving out in a few months, but I recently got a girlfriend and started being sexually active. We always start making out and it always starts out hot and heavy
>when we start working towards sex my girlfriend sudden isn't interested anymore and gets dry.
>any other thing we do she's always ready to go but when it comes to sex she gets anxious
>she said that she doesn't feel right having sex in a house with a bunch of people.
>i never have a problem or care because we lock the door
>i mean yeah my cousin has banged on the door and shit but ive never cared
>We don't really have any other place to have sex
> i've tried to make her comfortable and no way is she obligated to have sex with me I'm just afraid we never will because of her concerns
tldr:> my gf doesn't wanna have sex because people are always over
how can i try to make her feel more comfortable about it /adv/?
>>
>>17294399
>how can i try to make her feel more comfortable about it /adv/?

She will be a lot more comfortable if you stop trying to force her to do something she doesn't want to do.

You wrote a bunch of lines, I only needed to read your post subject.

stop and realize in life that what you want to do isn't the best thing to do and accomplishing it at any means isn't the best thing to do also.

Jesus fucking christ man. Humanity scares me. You aren't even aware that she is probably intensely uncomfortable, possibly even outright disgusted at thinking of sex with your parents around.
>>
>>17294399
go to a hotel or do it in a car.
Her concerns are reasonable enough.
>>
>>17294403
she initiates though, and then she ends up getting dry after a while. She literally says lets have sex and then she gets dry and i don't wanna hurt her so i stop and after I stop she says she must have been nervous because she can hear people moving in the house. I'm not making her uncomfortable I don't even initiate it's just annoying that people are like hey lets do this lol jk ...
>>
Just wait a few months? You can just mention that because you don't like her changing her mind, and she's not comfortable having sex in the house with other people there, that it's best to just not consider it until you get your own place.
>>
>>17294403
This poster is a basic bitch.

OP, your girlfriend is just a prude. Is she about your age? People EXISTING in the same house shouldn't be enough to dissuade her from sharing her body with someone she supposedly loves. Plenty of people live together and have sex with their partners. How the fuck are parents ever supposed to have sex if the always waited for their kids to leave the house? Get a hotel or something first so she can get the full sexual experience. This won't cost much. Sounds like your gf is just inexperienced in life and has unrealistic expectations, probably due to lack of experience.

I'm 29 (live on my own now) but was banging girlfriends in my house with parents since I was 18. I'm an adult - I do adult shit.
>>
>>17294978
>Just wait a few months
You either never get laid or are very stupid.
>>
>>17294403
>Jesus fucking christ man. Humanity scares me.
Could you sound any more like a reddit poster?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.