[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /adv/, me my brother split money to afford Overwatch and a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: kiki4.png (2 MB, 1920x1038) Image search: [Google]
kiki4.png
2 MB, 1920x1038
So /adv/, me my brother split money to afford Overwatch and a PSN+ subscription. I ended up letting him have the PSN+ subscription. But ever since we agreed upon this deal, he has been incredibly controlling of his PS4 and incredibly difficult to work with. To the point of not letting me play on reasonable times. His main excuses for not letting me play are solutions he can easily solve. The biggest one is the fact that his PS4 is setup with his monitor that he also uses with his computer. He complains that he can't use his computer while I'm playing, despite refusing to let me borrow the PS4 into my room, all while he has borrowed my PS3 for years.

He is 18, and our father has already told me quite bluntly to not do business with "Children." Every time I try to talk to him about this issue, he gets all mad and escalates the situation, being incredibly childish and again, being difficult to work with. He gets all annoyed and puts on a timer, blaming me for how long it's taking when he's being dismissive and unwilling to negotiate. This sounds like some incredibly insignificant shit, but I just really want to play this silly game I put money in.

I can afford a PS4, I just didn't want to fork over the money, and I thought I'd help my brother since he also wanted the game and a PSN plus subscription. He is 18 years old and is a man-child, who wants to be a game designer if that has any relevance.
>>
>>17293789
>He is 18 years old and is a man-child
First of all, he's not really a manchild, just a child. Secondly, you thought it'd be smart to actually go halves with him knowing this?
>>
>>17293789
Take overwatch, cut it in half, take your half. Assuming it's a physical disc

problem solved. Lesson learned about sharing.
>>
>>17293803

I had no idea, not a single clue, he'd be this difficult to work with, at all.
>>
>>17293811
But you said he's a manchild. If he was that juvenile, then you'd know you weren't getting a good deal.

And if you can afford it, just buy your own fucking PS4 and the game.
>>
>>17293817

Considering he turned 18, I figured he'd be finally mature now, but he hasn't changed a single bit since he was 12. It's kinda sad what a sheltered life does to people.

I can, I just do not WANT to. But at this point, I'm already placing an order on a PS4 and giving him his half of the disc and politely telling him to fuck off.
>>
>>17293825
You're incredibly stupid if you thought that one birthday would make the difference to his behaviour.

>I can, I just do not WANT to. But at this point, I'm already placing an order on a PS4 and giving him his half of the disc and politely telling him to fuck off.
Good. That wasn't difficult, was it?
>>
>>17293825
>He gets all annoyed and puts on a timer, blaming me for how long it's taking when he's being dismissive and unwilling to negotiate.

Does he really put on a fucking timer? That's the most infantile, passive aggressive thing I've ever heard dude.

I normally maintain a pretty buddhist approach but situations like this beg a "fuck you" and a "fuck you" is a wakeup call in this situation before he becomes a complete fucking life waste.
>>
Even if he's a pissant about it, it's still his PS4 and it's within his right to restrict your usage in it.
>>
>>17293789
>Cut your losses
>Remember this day
>????
>Profit
>>
>>17293858

>his PS4

Daddy bought it.

>>17293832

I haven't seen him in 4 years buddy. I'm only living with my dad to help pay his rent.

>>17293879

noted.
>>
Your brother is a massive faggot. Reminds me of several people I have known over the years, and I have cut them all out one by one, because I can't be bothered dealing with bullshit.

(Even managed to cut out my dickhead stepfather. Wasn't actually intentional, just a very happy coincidence, but I no longer have to deal with him. Don't get to see my mother though which sucks.)
>>
>>17293789
lol that sounds like me, hes probably angry over his rank and wants more time to devote to it.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.