[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I end a relationship while making her think she "won"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: lVlPvCB.gif (2 MB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
lVlPvCB.gif
2 MB, 400x250
How do I end a relationship while making her think she "won" the break up?
>>
>>17293679

lick her elbows furiously whenever she falls asleep
>>
>>17293683
How do I accomplish my goal without destroying my reputation with my friends and as a local business owner?
>>
>>17293679
...im..i know ive been out the game for awhile. how does one "win" a break up? whats the advantage of winning a breakup? what is uhh, whats the "prize"?
>>
>>17293695

Jokes aside. Why do you need to make her think she won the break up?

Also - That rule generally applies to younger people.
>>
>>17293679
If she loved you like that, she will feel like shit regardless of what you say

Keep saying, "ill always be there for you" but keep it clear you are breaking up. This will keep the option open for the future - 5 10+ years maybe, who knows what shit will be going on then
>>
>>17293706
>>17293716
I broke up with her about 5 months ago and she tried to kill herself. I've been stuck with her ever since and I feel like it's a big ego thing. Maybe I'd she feels like she "won" it won't be so bad for her.
>>
>>17293753
Start bring late every time you meet her. Show up disheveled. Chew with mouth open. Don't wash hair for a couple weeks...
>>
>>17293753
>if you leave me ill kill myself
im not gonna ask why you would get with that in the first place cause i feel like the answer will be "duh pussi brah" but i will ask why would you give a shit what another person does thats beyond your control or responsibility?
>>
>>17293753
1. You have not gotten back with her; for her own good
2. Picking up chicks at the sanatorium is a no no
3. Stop being a jew and break up, the money you may lose is not worth.
4. Why would people stop going to your business, shlomo?
>>
>>17293818
You should not*
>>
You get a job, start saving money, finish high school, and grow the fuck up
>>
>>17293753
>I broke up with her about 5 months ago and she tried to kill herself.
That must have been frightening. I am sorry to hear you had to go through with that.

However, if you don't mind my asking, I have two questions about what went down. How exactly did she try to kill herself, and how did you find out about it? This is important.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.