[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I just come Back from a club with some friends. At the club
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 500x750
So, I just come Back from a club with some friends. At the club there was this really cute new bartender. None of my friends, or me, knew her and she kept on smilling and being very kind each time I came to the bar. She even said "Hi" when I first approached her. Was she into me ? Thats what my friends suggested
>>
>>17293454
Maybe. Maybe not. Do you really think strangers would be able to tell whether a person who smiles at you and is kind is into you? She could just be a polite person, maybe she's into you, there is like no info here. We can't read minds any more than you can.
>>
>>17293454
funny
>>
>>17293457
I asked my friends if she was the same towards TheM and they said No. I sam her talkiem with other people and she was indiffernet towards Them. But with each time I came she was really cheerful, differnet that to other people
>>
I met a lady at a strip club who said I was hot. Should i propose marriage to her?
>>
>>17293454

You gotta understand that it's a bartenders job to butter people up.

So she could be interested or she could be just doing her job. Not enough information to tell.
>>
>>17293454

>Was she into me ?

No. I work in a bar and I watch this shit all night. She smiles and flirts because people tip bigger when she does, then at the end of the night we all split tips and I go home with a fat handful of 20's because a bar full of dildos like you think the cute bartender likes them.

Its the oldest trick in the book.
>>
>>17293589
Bartender here, I can confirm.
>>
File: Carpenterfuckya.jpg (20 KB, 268x208) Image search: [Google]
Carpenterfuckya.jpg
20 KB, 268x208
>>17293454
> Was she into me ?
Yes. But she's not just going to give it up to any dude. You've got to be special to score a woman like that.

You've got to show her mad skills. And not just dancing - she sees that shit every night. She wants a man with a plan. Someone with the ability to bring home the bacon and build her a shelf to put it on.

She wants a carpenter.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.