[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Getting new glasses
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 13490780.jpg (143 KB, 383x450) Image search: [Google]
13490780.jpg
143 KB, 383x450
Are there any easy ways to tell what glasses look good on you? I'm trying to find a pair of glasses that will not only suit my style but also make me look good. Apparently you should pay attention to the shape of your face but I still can't tell what my face shape is. Is there an easy rule to follow to tell?
>>
You look at a mirror and judge if it looks good or not. What else do you expect that could be a factor?
>>
>>17293253
It comes down to how round or edged your facial structure is.
You also have to consider the thickness of your glasses.
Generally thin frames are femenine, and thick ones masculine.
Round is feminine, square is masculine.
Try out different pairs. Ask for advice and how you look with them. Get opinions.
>>
Go to the store and try on glasses until you find ones that you like. Ask the people there for help if you want others' opinions. Sitting at home on your computer looking at charts that tell you what you should and should not look for is just dumb
>>
>>17293268
+++ Spot on - Spend all day in there until you find them
>>
>>17293295
man you guys are right fuck this shit. I'm just going to go through every damn store and every damn pair of glasses and if someone doesn't like it they can go get raped and sodomized in an alley.
>>
>>17293295
You probably only need 30 minutes, tops. I don't think I've ever spent more than 20 minutes to come up with a shortlist of 3 or 4 frames, and then it's just a matter of picking the one I like most. There are only so many styles out there, if you're spending longer than that, you'll be trying on the same types over and over again.
>>
>>17293304
Why would you need to go to more than one store? How fucked up is your face that a basic frame that you can find in any store won't do?
>>
>>17293253
>How do I figure out which glasses look good on me?
>put glasses on anon and see if they look good
>oh, that makes perfect sense thanks!

Millennials: Zero problem solving skills
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.