[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so dated girl for three years. she dumps me for this new faggot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
so dated girl for three years. she dumps me for this new faggot with a small dick. fucks me on the side for a couple months. I meet this new girl who I've slept with but not fucked yet. my ex is telling me she wants to fuck this mutual friend of ours who I've known a long time. I don't really care about the sex. but the fact hes kinda my friend bothers me and he's fucked a lot more girls than me. she's like I heard he has a really big dick (mines 8.3 inches) and unless hes like 9 inches which I doubt hes probably similar to me if anything. should I be bothered by my ex who I still love going and whoring her pussy out. but if I even sleep and cuddle with a girl my ex gets all in her feelings about it but expects me to be okay with her fucking other guys
>>
Grow some fucking pubes before posting here. You don't know the first damn thing about love.

Adults don't mingle with their ex's. They pack their bags and move on. Who cares what they do after you've split, not your concern or interest anymore.
>>
>>17293054
/thread imo
>>
>>17293054
/thread
>>
I know who you are. You're that guy that has been complaining on this board all summer, aren't you? About how your ex's new boyfriend has a tiny dick so she comes to you for a fuck and you love it or some shit. At times it seemed like you were bragging.

If it's you, then holy shit, dude. Can you stop? Just quit going back to your whore ex. She's unhealthy for you. She's playing with you like a toy, keeping you from getting intimate with a new girl, and causing rivalry with a friend. Shes not really doing this "directly" but you're making yourself do these things because of your ex. She does not deserve respect, and quite frankly, you don't seem to deserve any either, since you know that she has a boyfriend, but you let her "whore her pussy out."
>>
>>17293054
I should of put more information. she has been complaining about him a lot. this weekend he drove past my house yelling shit out the window at me. she consistently tells me she wants to be with me. would rather date me than him etc etc and she doesn't love him and she loves me. I told her i didn't want to get back together because she still fucked someone and I have not gotten even yet. I basically said let me fuck this girl and I'll he exclusive then.
>>
>>17293090
yup that's me. I took a break from 4chan but I find myself back here looking for answers or opinions. I keep going back because partly of my sex drive and I know it's easy pussy. partly because she's the best friend I had and I still cherish any time I get with her.

oh and about the intimacy thing. my ex found out where the new girl lives and drive past her house and threw trash in her car. found her on Facebook and started messaging her saying a bunch of untrue shit to make her not attracted to me. it's like I'm trapped. I had the new girl over the other day and my ex drove by and send me pics of her car in my driveway. I'm trapped
>>
I have slept with the new girl a couple times and the most I've done is feel her body , she's much Skinner and cuter than my ex. which probably intimidates her. I told her we slept together and she was crying telling me I'm supposed to be pure and all this bullshit
>>
>>17293179
Dude, you're ex is starting to sound insane. She's embarrassing and attacking your new girl.
She's trying to keep you from getting over her and keeping you.

>she's the best friend I had

Yea, shes sounds like a great friend

You think she's an easy fuck? Take a good look at yourself, buddy, and ask yourself what you think she thinks of you. She probably thinks you're an easy fuck.

Sorry, but you give off this "i'm so macho" vibe, but you're appearing weak. You're a slave to your sex drive and a slave to her.

>I told her we slept together and she was crying telling me I'm supposed to be pure and all this bullshit

who said that? Your new girl or your ex?
>>
>>17293262
she messaged the new girl shit like "how's my pussy taste you know he ate it for three years"

and the ex said that.

I wouldn't call myself macho. deep down I'm a beta orbiter but my sex drive is quite high I was going from sex at least 1x a day to no sex for sometimes a week at a time. and fapping is no go so I'm always horny and angry wishing I had something to fuck. I don't care what she thinks of me as. she is basically a huge slut
>>
>>17293316
You're ex is beyond disgusting. Just drop her. How hard could it really be?

Maybe it is hard. I never really been in an actual relationship.

But I do know that she's not worth any effort, no matter how easy, to get sex if she's attacking someone you haven't even had sex with.

I don't know how she's going to say that you're suppose to be pure if you had sex with her when you knew she had a boyfriend.

>wishing I had something to fuck

how's that new girl doing?

>I don't care what she thinks of me

Then why did you tell her you got a new girl and slept with her?

Jesus Christ, dude. Just block her number or whatever you have to do.

>>17293054 is right. Just move on.
>>
>>17293333
I've blocked her cut off contact etc if I do that long shell show up at my house (I live close to the boyfriend) shell blow me up. call me etc etc. she is definitely attacking the new girl. the new girl is very timid and not an angry person. unlike my ex who told me if she sees her she's fucking her up. I told the new girl and she said "why does she say these things about me"

oh and the ex is friends w my mom and she told my mom the girl has STDs and basically made my mom hate her before even meeting her.
>>
>>17293333
as for fucking the new girl. I think shed like it but i haven't "seduced" a new girl since 2013 so I have no game what so ever. I don't even know how to advance it with her. she is a self described nymphomaniac. our relationship is more casual than romantic. but when we slept together she kept rolling onto me and cuddling w me so what does that sound like?
>>
>>17293418
You should consider a restraining order. I don't know how those goes down, but i see that your ex has been harassing you and your new girl, slandering against your new girl and she might be at the point of stalking you.

Does her boyfriend know how insane his girlfriend is?
>>
>>17293444
well she kind of owes me some weed so I want that before I do something like that. I never thought males could get those only women. hmm.

nope. he doesn't know she has been fucking me this whole time. and he doesn't know shes probably gonna fuck someone else too
>>
>>17293449
Weed is seriously your priority? I'm going to assume this isn't as bad as I thought

Men can get them. A lot of them get them after being abused from past partners.

Why do you choose to be silent about her slutiness? Don't you think that he's going to get fucked over by her also? Or never mind that, he's already getting fucked over by getting cucked
>>
>>17293496
out of me and this other guy. he's getting cucked big-time for sure. I kinda feel bad but then again I don't because this guy's a faggot. I bought some last week and she smoked off of me and now I'm out and she is supposed to repay me. I just want whats owed to me. I broke my silence two weeks ago over text and she lied to him and he actually believed it. I was standing outside in my driveway last week w the ex , and two of her friends smoking and the boyfriend drives past (his mom driving him) saying I'm a pussy and I'm gonna get fucked up. I would of certainly told him then if he would of gotten out. he ran into my friend at a party last night and my friend was about to fight him and the friend was in the pool w me whole I was fucking her on Thursday. I was hoping he'd say that but they stopped my friend. I haven't been involved in this much drama since high school
>>
>>17293429
Sorry I never noticed this. She seems like she's into you. I'm not into the who "nymphomaniac" type but to each their own

>>17293557
The poor guy. Good luck to him. Hope he gets rid of the whorish girlfriend.

I don't know what else to tell you then, dude. Just try filing a restraining order. Best of luck to you on that.
>>
>>17293627
she told him on the phone he has a small dick and he took the Insult. my ex got me to lie to him on the phone saying she wasn't fucking me I don't know why he even believed me to be honest. because I wouldn't

the new girl has fucked a lot of guys. but she's so attractive to me it's insane. she's skinny, nice ass, perky tits (my ex are saggy, weird ass) nice face and she is into most of the things I am Into. didn't have much in common w the ex.. should I try to fuck her next time we sleep together?
>>
>>17293687
That boy is so fucking sad. It's making me cringe and depressed

And I'm not sure dude. I'm only a 18 year old girl who's never been in a relationship. Maybe ask one of your male buddies. I would wait to be in an actual relationship, but it's pretty to see you're more liberal with sex. If what you describe her to be is true, she seems good, but don't let your ex know.
>>
>>17293735

me and the girls mutual friend said I should of fucked her and that she's fucked uglier dudes than me. I think I am done with relationships for now unless someone amazing comes along because I seems like I missed my prime 16-19 with my ex and I'm almost 20 and only fucked 2 girls
>>
>>17293763
Do so as you wish, just make sure you get away from the crazy.

Two girls is not a bad number, is it?
>>
>>17293775
most of my friends have way more. my fat friend is ugly as fuck yet somehow fucks girls that are at least my standard. it must be my personality
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.