[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TL:DR What are the negatives of smoking dope once a night to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: joints_shutterstock-52960849.jpg (22 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
joints_shutterstock-52960849.jpg
22 KB, 500x334
TL:DR What are the negatives of smoking dope once a night to help sleep?

Hello /adv/, I don't have much experience with pot, but I started vaping with a small Magic Flight Box about two months ago. The reason is because I finally started taking medication for my ADHD (won't go into all of it but basically I did fine in highschool but now being a junior in college I need an extra push for those strenuous days of work, internship, and school). Anyway, the only downside I find to taking my Vyvanse is it makes falling asleep a bitch. The first few days I didn't get to sleep till about 4AM, and seeing as I have to wake up at 6:30AM, this wasn't working. A friend gave me his MFB and some weed and told me vaping before bed would help fall asleep.

Lo and behold, it works perfectly. I can smoke a bit before I'm ready to go to sleep, and doze off like I'm not even on my meds. However, I was wondering if there's any kind of negative side effects to smoking dope I should know about. I don't feel any different, but I could use some outside input. I usually am on my meds 5 weekdays and take a break on the weekends, so I usually vape 5 times a week. Usually it's just 2-3 tokes (I know that's probably not the cool word for it), I don't smoke otherwise. Input is appreciated.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 500x333
>>17291900
As long as you don't combust you'll avoid almost all of the negative side effects, except for a little bit of fuzz around the edge of your short term memory. I'd reccomend upgrading your genetics to a heavy indica designed for facilitating sleep such as Midnight Kush, Big Buddha, Blueberry or a similar strain. Kush genetics are especially good in my opinion. The Magic Flight Box is a great vape but if you're serious about the medical aspects of cannabis get a desktop vape like the Arizer, Volcano, or for portability, the Pax 2, Crafty or Mighty.
>>
you just wake up foggy if u go overboard but since u pop stims i think you're fine

inb4 conservatives try to make u quit by calling you degenerate
>>
>>17291934
>inb4 conservatives try to make u quit by calling you degenerate

You know it's true.
>>
psychosis
>>
"Dope" in most drug user circles means Heroin, so try to avoid that term anon.

On the topic, from my experience the most troubling side effect of weed is that it kills your motivation. It feeds your brain with cannabinols so your natural production decreases and you start feeling lesser and lesser pleasure from completing everyday activities.
But hey - that's just my experience - everyone's brain reacts differently. Try it out for a month and write down how you feel every day, then decide if it's worth it or not.
>>
>I need an extra push for those strenuous days of work, internship, and school

You are literally taking medical grade stimulants for the same tasks that a window-licking shitgoblin can do. Consider getting a security guard's license if you can't handle being an adult.
>>
File: 12.jpg (17 KB, 480x410) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
17 KB, 480x410
>>17292646
Why so angry?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.