[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I assure myself tonight that tomorrow I will do the things
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 3179429483619.jpg (46 KB, 324x322) Image search: [Google]
3179429483619.jpg
46 KB, 324x322
How do I assure myself tonight that tomorrow I will do the things I want/need to do and not procrastinate my day away for the umpteenth time?
>>
Making a plan helps
>>
File: 1197811867587lj6.jpg (43 KB, 256x189) Image search: [Google]
1197811867587lj6.jpg
43 KB, 256x189
>>17291400
you can't may as well just give on up and go back to the base pardner
>>
>>17291400
Make a list and after its complete reward yourself with drugs.
>>
>>17291400
Make a list. Set an alarm. Wake up, get your morning shit (figurative and literal) out of the way, and the go straight to list item 1. Do as many list items you can, and then do any repeating or missed ones the next day.
>>
Start today.
>>
>>17291422
This might be the one thing to make it all work out
>>
>>17291400
Same problem, I always want to be productive in the summer. Doing my own projects, always end up doing next to nothing, just ond big void. Can't even remember what I did most of the last summer.

So this year I decided to just work, I'm gonna work at a startup that is working on great localization technology and has the potential to grow.
I'm getting tired of my slow pace when I'm working on my own projects, and ofcourse they always fail.
>>
Listen to this as often as possible:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0
>>
>>17291400
I'll help a little here ... .
Go and read all the comments of >>17292021
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.