[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my gf doesnt want me anymore she says she cant rely on me and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1455931384266.jpg (102 KB, 765x764) Image search: [Google]
1455931384266.jpg
102 KB, 765x764
my gf doesnt want me anymore she says she cant rely on me and she cant trust me, all i did was said i didnt want to be in a relatioship with someone who isnt sure if she wants me or not, and now she doesnt want me anymore i just got drunk as shit why i gave averything to her i've been good and i love her, she left me today wich is my birthday what should i do.
it hurts so bad
>>
Sounds like you broke up with her. You can't pin this on anyone else
>>
>>17290148
she has cancer ans he says i'm not mature anough to stay by her side
>>
>>17290148
So let me get this straight...

You don't want to be in a relationship with someone who doesn't know if they want to be with you.

And she gave you that.

You kinda got what you wanted there, didn't you?

Sure, be sad for a little bit that things didn't work out. But be happy you're not with her. It leaves you free to find the person you want.
>>
>>17290173
yeah it hirts but maybeit's the right thing. she;s 25 and i;m 19, she has cancer and a history of abudive ralrtioships, maybe she needs someone who can take care of her.
even of i love her should let her go, even if i want t b by ber side in this journey.
bro she says she doenst want to cure her cancer because she alresy did 5 year ago, i dont want her to die
m drun ddorry for grammar
>>
>>17290173
Don't you get it? It's not what OP wanted! OP wanted to emotionally manipulate another human being because he fancies himself to be some sort of mastermind! She was supposed to dramatically announce her undying and profound love (because she fears life without him) so he can keep her on a leash instead of calling his bluff!
>>
>>17290148
but she doent want to cure er cancer i dont want her to die
>>
>>17290148
sounds like you pissed her off, but happy bday anon =)
just apologize and say you were angry. theres really no way for her to be sure unless you find ways to make her happy.
>>
>>17290241
sorry to hear about that, i think chemo makes it common for people to go into remission. its not a good treatment. i recommend cannabis oil. and she wants someone who wont leave her if she getd upset and you clearly did.
>>
>>17290148
Girls, despite what people here will tell you, will not immediately break up with a guy if things are going bad. Instead, girls will wait for the guy to do something that will justify the girls' decision to break up. By saying what you said to her, you gave her a justification.

Go back and talk to her OP. Tell her you didn't mean it that way.
>>
>>17290345
yeah she's really emotionally broken atm, she dida lot of exams , the docs told us that is almost sure she has some type con cancer, she has a strange cough and really bad headache, also her period is fucked up, she bleed sporadically 4/5 time a month

>>17290352
ywah i did she says she cant trust me anymore
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.