[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Awkward Encounters?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1466464800074.jpg (18 KB, 365x363) Image search: [Google]
1466464800074.jpg
18 KB, 365x363
This girl from my Highschool used to be obsessed with me since my Junior Year when she met me. I was an emo faggot with long, swishy hair so I became a hot target for girls with Daddy Issues and dumb Emo Sluts.

Anyways, I banged this girl after a few days of us hanging out, she was hinting at it forever, so I figured why not. She wasnt super bad looking.

Long story short, I put my dick in crazy. Not houra after she left, I was being spammed with "hey! Hi! Today was fun :) wanna hangout tomorrow? Dinner with my parents this weekend?" Almost every day I would wake up to atleast 5 'good morning' texts, Tags from her on Facebook Statuses simply saying "Had fun with ANON today ;)" the whole 9 yards.

I just finally today blocked her from everything imagineable. The only problem now is that she works at a WalGreens right next to me, and I see her almost every day. She always makes an effort to follow me around the storr and tell me 'funny' stories of what her cat did this morning, christ.

Wat do? I know shes going to ask why I removed/Blocked her, and I dont want to awkwardly have her be my Cashier after I tell her she is unbearable as a person and is way too clingy with no Hobbies.
>>
>>17289977
Don't be a pussy. Be direct.
>>
>>17289977
Tell her straight up, show those balls in a talkative manner. You're the alpha here take control of the situation, let her know you mean business.
>>
>>17289977
you lead her on so now own up to it.
>>
>>17289997

Fucking this - maybe she'll actually grow from it and end up being an awesome hottie for someone who deserves it.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.