[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shaved pussy bumps
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: 20160624_173315-1.jpg (688 KB, 2434x2054) Image search: [Google]
20160624_173315-1.jpg
688 KB, 2434x2054
I shaved my pussy yesterday and I woke up to this disgusting shit. It happens every fucking time I shave. What am I doing wrong??
>>
>>17289628
I'm hard now, thanks babe!

But uh yeah, don't shave your bush---trim it. Or wax. Idk I need to go fap now
>>
>>17289638
k not OP, but trimming usually makes it more prickly than just letting it be the longness of it's dreams
>>
>>17289638
I'm pretty sure you just got hard to some guy's beard faggot
>>
>>17289628
It looks like razorburn, yo. Try going slower and not so hard, and don't go against the grain. Also try trimming before you shave, if you didn't before.
>>
OP, this come from "shaving against the grain"

When you shave, notice all of you hairs have a natural direction in which they fall. Shaving in the same direction as the hairs is the called shaving with the grain, and shaving in the opposite direction of them is called shaving against the grain.

You never want to go more than 45deg against the grain, or this happens.
>>
>>17289628
>What am I doing wrong??
Shaving. Just get it lasered off. Pubic hair is useless.
>>
Personally, I and a lot of guys like a little bit of hair so I would just keep it trimmed up with some scissors and not worry about shaving it. But if you wanna get it gone for a long time/semi permanently I would look into getting laser hair removal. It is not exactly cheap but well worth it if you hate pubic hair.

Waxing is also an option for total removal but it grows back much faster than laser treatment. However, if shaving is all you have available then just take your time and shave with the grain on the hairs in the same direction. Keep a sharp razor and clean it of cut hairs in between cuts. also keep the area hydrated with aftershave lotions. Girls shaving areas have a lot of products for that area.
>>
Those are ingrown hair from shaving too close and against the grain.
If you shave against the grain the razor actually cut a little bit of the hair under the skin with it, so it grows back but it might not grow the normal way but a little bit to the left or the right effectively growing into your skin and sideways, this is not meant to happen and you can see the results of it show it.

I have the same problem with my beard so young kids getting into shaving should listen as well probably.

Don't shave against the grain or too close, it might not look like “just skin“ but in the end nobody really cares because it's better than irritated skin which is fucking horrible.
Yes you will need to go with all the twists and turns of your hair no matter how stupid it feels.
>>
>>17289724
this.

Other stuff that worked for me
buying expensive sensitive skin shave lotion
gently exfoliating (like face level gentle)
changing my blade more often
lotion (nonscented) a couple hours after (the time was just so the skin wouldn't have any open microabrasions so it wouldn't hurt)

and most importantly time, I was shaving forever before my skin toughened up
>>
>>17289628
Try using Nair or Veet instead of shaving, just don't get it on your actual genitals. Or get an electric razor and just trim it.
>>
>>17290204
This and the other one.

Also use conditioner instead of shaving cream
>>
never use oil as moisturizer in sensitive areas it dries your skin out
>>
What did you use, a fucking lawnmower???!
>>
>>17289628
Go with the grain and use a lot of shaving cream.
>>
>>17290226
This. I use conditioner and never have any problems
>>
Same as shaving one's face: first pass is with the grain, second pass is perpendicular, then last and subsequent passes can be against the grain. This is how you get a close shave, but without being razor burn.
>>
>>17289628

shaving. that's the problem.
don't do it...
>>
>>17289628
Shiiiet, I remember my ex having these pretty often. I thought it was normal the day after a shave.

Anyways, I can only talk about the beard aspect - first of all, always use a sharp razor, razors get dull after a few uses and thats one of the causes. Also, eveb after a bad shave with a used razor, some aftershave lotion mostly fixes the thing. You could even try beard lotions - I guess it would hurt like hell for a minute, but perhaps the result is worth it.
>>
>>17289757
Pubic hair is useful actually. It's just not aesthetically pleasing to everyone.
>>
>>17289628
Going to need a better pic, closer to your lips, seriously. A lot if issues with irritants, rashes, etc...

To not get banned, post on /b/ and link us here.
>>
This is an armpit. Why are you all so dumb.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 500x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 500x499
>>17290545
I went from using Mach 3 type razors and NEVER being able to shave against the grain on my neck, to using pic related and now I can shave against the grain.
Good shaving lotion and exfoliating beforehand is also a factor.
>>
>>17291166
What is that?
>>
>>17289628
razor bumps are very common, apply an antiseptic after you shave
>>
>>17289757
It's not useless. It prevents friction from bare crotch to croth contact and it reduces the chance of infection. It also cushions the vulva from constant friction from (often synthetic) underwear/tight jeans, which can result in itchiness, redness, extra discharge and a strong smell due to constant minor irritation.

OP, lots of good things have been mentioned but it also depends on your skin. If it is quite sensitive, chances are you can't 100% avoid this even if you use an expensive brand new razor and shave with the grain every time. Then it's time to look at alternatives like waxing or hair removal cream.
>>
>>17291166
Yeah. Have always used this desu, my father gave me his old one when I was 18 and havent used anything else since
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 600x600
>>17291297
It's a double edge safety razor. Takes a blade like pic attached.
Since there is only one blade edge making contact with the skin there is less irritation. Have to be very light with the pressure though, as they are sharper than the cartridge razors like Mach 3 or fusion or whatever the popular ones are called.

These ones are much cheaper as well, and hair doesn't get clogged in it either.
>>
File: 1465585454928.png (132 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1465585454928.png
132 KB, 396x385
>>17291394
>Since there is only one blade edge making contact with the skin there is less irritation.
Isn't the marketing spiel for multi-bladed razors always about how having 2/3/4/3.7*10^14 individual blades is meant to be less irritating than just one?

Huh. Just read that back to myself, and all of a sudden the sales pitch I've been buying in to for years seems really, really dumb. The gilette-jew has been telling me that "if 1 of something causes a tiny little bit of a problem then 4 somethings will cause less of a problem", which seems a bit like arguing that if 5 cigarettes a day cause cancer then the solution to longevity is to smoke two packs a day instead.

Are saftey razors as easy to use as cartridge ones?
>>
File: image.jpg (247 KB, 810x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
247 KB, 810x1080
>>17291417
The multi blade razors cause less irritation when pressed hard against the skin. The priority with those is meant to be speed of shaving without needing to be accurate.

The problem though is that each blade scrapes against the skin and pulls up hair/skin that the single blade might miss on one pass.

Hence when using the safety razor you have to make multiple passes, like what this >>17290554 anon suggested.

Having said that, I have a beard now and can't be assed shaving.
>>
File: v.jpg (13 KB, 504x548) Image search: [Google]
v.jpg
13 KB, 504x548
I'm male but I used to get similar around my penis after shaving.

I found veet spray-on for sensitive skin to give much better results, basically you spray it on, leave it a few minutes then scrape the hair off in the shower. The skin is silky-smooth and won't leave a rash behind. I don't shave down there anymore, I exclusively use the veet spray.

Give it a go, both men and women use it.
>>
Doctor here. That looks like herpes to me OP. Consult your local Doctor on remedies and with your active partner. Good luck!
>>
>>17291460

Troll.
>>
>>17291456
Is that the stuff that melts the hair away?
>>
>>17290238

How does that work?
>>
>>17289628
Try sugar waxing at home, you just boil sugar and water down and let it cool, then you can either use it in liquid form with a wax strip or at a putty-like consistancy.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.