[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's say you've been very hurt by the cruel words
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: lmao.jpg (137 KB, 1638x1024) Image search: [Google]
lmao.jpg
137 KB, 1638x1024
Let's say you've been very hurt by the cruel words of someone close to you and decided to cut ties. Is there anything that person could do to repair what they ruined?
>>
>>17289492
No.
>>
Maybe specifics about the situation?
>>
>>17289492
>Let's say you've been very hurt by the cruel words of someone close to you and decided to cut ties. Is there anything that person could do to repair what they ruined?

Apologize, show regret and change their behavior.
>>
>>17289492
I find it extremely difficult to imagine that anything could work, but I am willing to entertain the possibility. It had better be good, though.

Could you tell us more about what happened? Anything that could repair ties injured that badly is going to depend heavily on the situation.
>>
>>17289510
>>17289540
I'm not sure there's much more to it that would be useful. On two occasions about a year ago I got really mad at a close friend and said some horrible things. They gave me another chance after the first instance, and when I did it again stopped talking to me for good. At the time, I was taking my anger out on everyone and in a terrible place psychologically, but that doesn't excuse anything.

I've apologized to them at length, but they've stood by their choice. I miss them a lot, and would want to make things better if I could. However, I understand that their choice is totally reasonable. Who wants to talk to someone they know could treat them that way?
>>
>>17289556
Wow sounds fucked, good luck with that
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.