[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the perfect first date?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: choi_yoojin.webm (3 MB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
choi_yoojin.webm
3 MB, 720x720
What's the perfect first date?
>>
>perfect
>>
>>17289385

depends on the couple.
>>
>>17289385
first dates are always weird.
except you've been friends with the other person for a long time before
>>
The one that leads to a second date.
>>
>>17289385
You find a pair of winning lottery tickets on the ground.
>>
>>17289385
dinner and a movie
>>
Picnic in the park always worked well for me. Make some delicious sandwiches, bring a frisbee, feed the ducks if your park has them.
>>
>>17289385
Being alone.
>>
Zoo.

Come in her mouth.
>>
A date with someone you already knew and you've already been physical with. Not a just-met-someone-asked-her-out-she-said-yes-now-what-do-I-do? date.
>>
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 309x163) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 309x163
>>
>>17289766
/thread
>>
For me it's taking them sailing on my boat.

> the implication
>>
>>17289385
>What's the perfect first date like?

Imaginary.
>>
>>17289423
ew
>>
>>17289768
>A date with someone you already knew and you've already been physical with.

You're right. I'm getting warm fuzzy feelings just thinking about how comfortable and desirable that would be.

Going on dates with female strangers is never fun. The pressure... The lack of empathy or sympathy for not being perfect... The feeling of not only having your actions judged, but _your thoughts_... Of being expected to perform in a certain way that is never made explicit, but that you have to figure out, and make it appear "natural" every time you go on a date... And if you complain about the repetition, how you have to do the same things over and over because you don't get a yes, BZZT, wrong thought, she now thinks you're a player... And you're not a player, not even close, but you can't tell her how you feel... You just want to be near a girl... You'll take whatever she's willing to offer, but she never makes explicit what she's willing to offer... And if you make the wrong guess, BZZT, game over... Start over with someone else, same problems all over... You start not wanting to play games, you find that people play games with you, and that you have no choice but to play games to even have a shot at a relationship... Dating strangers is shit for everyone involved.
>>
>>17289385
depends on the people, there's tons of things to do you just gotta figure it out.
>>
File: 1458629946115.jpg (32 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1458629946115.jpg
32 KB, 480x640
>>17289954
Stupid reference made me laugh
>>
>>17289400
What's a good second date?
>>
>>17289385
Well it can't be perfect if it's with the wrong person. And the perfect date will differ from person to person. Just think of what you'd like to do or what you normally do (like go to conventions, play magic, online gaming, etc) and find someone who likes the same things. Then do that thing together and make them some food or get food together. Buy them food if you asked them out, but clarify that it's a date. If they say anything other than yes, absolutely do not pay
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.