[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im having this strange problem that is driving me nuts. I get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: Feels-Bad-Man-Frog-04.png (74 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
Feels-Bad-Man-Frog-04.png
74 KB, 412x351
Im having this strange problem that is driving me nuts. I get anxious often when I dont feel lovey emotions towards my girlfriend. Im on 75mg of zoloft and 30 mg of buspar. Sometimes I drive myself nuts to the point of insanity when I am scared I "Dont really want to be with her". I DO though. the problem is my constant doubt and fear that I dont. It is like constantly second guessing myself. Whenever I do feel good "lovey" emotions for her, I automatically feel clarity and the want to marry her. Why am I doing this? How can I break this cycle? Breaking up with her is not an option. The therapist asked "why isnt that an option" and I simply responded "because I want to be with her" it is a constant turmoil of doubt and being lost in my emotions and thoughts :(
>>
>>17289312

You should do whatever feels right in your heart.
>>
you're afraid to be with her and to stay with her, must be hell
>>
>>17289315
whever Im anxious I dont want to, but when Im calm (after a few deep breathes) I do I suppose its the anxiety clouding me
>>
>>17289326
sarcaism?
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.