[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, there is some messed up shit i did in the past and i can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1466500621926.jpg (264 KB, 1080x1677) Image search: [Google]
1466500621926.jpg
264 KB, 1080x1677
So, there is some messed up shit i did in the past and i can't figure out why i did it.

There was a guy i liked for a long time, loved his quirks, wanted to know more about him. He treated me as a friend and i always had a feeling that he'll stop talking with me if i stop showering him with questions and act less gentle.
He didn't want to know more about me, i threw a tantrum, he tried to be more considerate, but forgot soon.

His behaviour started driving me nuts, i believed he isn't interested the way i wanted and started subconsciously hating him and being passive aggressive.
Still afraid to confront, because don't want him to feel at fault or talking with me less.
In the end i ghosted him, supposedly because hatred prevailed.

Did he do anything wrong or am i an irredeemable human being?
>>
Neither.

He didn't like you that much, but you're not terrible for cutting contact either. Sometimes things just don't work out.

You sound like you have BPD though, and therefore I'm sure you did plenty of things that do, in fact, make you a horrible person.
>>
>>17287606
>Did he do anything wrong or am I an irredeemable human being

The latter, I'd say. I don't mean that to put you down, but the situation you presented is basically

>Guy I like is being nice
>MUST HAVE
>He's not nice being nice ENOUGH, I must persevere!
>Now I hate him, fuck that guy for being nice but not nice enough, hah
>>
>>17287606
i would read the writing on the wall - if he really wanted to get to know you, he obviously would have tried, and any amount of you asking for it, will only like be forcing him to do it, just to be nice

if you know that he isn't interested the way you expect, then why even continue to like him? maybe one day he will see the light and want you? maybe, but thats a gamble
>>
Too controlling. Learn from it, move on.
>>
>>17287690
the advice anyone would give to a guy in this same situation would be to cut contact.

the girl was in the friendzone and obviously not happy being there.
>>
>>17287707
Sorry if that sounded edgy.

I'm not looking down on OP on the basis that she's a girl, I am kind of looking down on OP on the basis that he/she was way too demanding when the fact that he/she wasn't being reciprocated was already in the air.

Cutting contacts was the only smart move.
>>
>>17287700
>>17287684
it turned out that he believed we had a relationship and that he had some feelings, but goddamnit. You can't really like someone you don't know.
When i told him that i liked him much much later, he was shocked at how i act different from his expectations, tried to be nice, then said "you should have been friends with %nicegirlname% to fix you" and ignored me (justified).
i miss his jokes, but this state ironically has the same amount of being ignored.
Hope he understood that the person he liked never existed in the first place.
That guy was a young inexperienced child in his 20s - cute, but it sucks actually.

>>17287690
Accurate, anon.
I don't know he implied he had feelings for me in a vague and deniable way? So i had hope? But he evidently didn't want to know more about me? The fuck is this shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 258x245
>>17287684
>You sound like you have BPD though, and therefore I'm sure you did plenty of things that do, in fact, make you a horrible person.
>>
>>17288112
Some people perceive privacy in such a way that even prying the surface is too far, leaving them content with what is presented before them as an accurate representation of said individual. They may describe the people they say they trust as honest and forthcoming, not even knowing when their birthday is.
>>
>>17288127
I wouldn't have learned my friends' bithdays if they didn't publish it on fb, but i listen to what they say.
>>
Op this sounds weird thid was not s real life situation right?

How can he ignore you in such a way what?
>>
Also what the fuck did you do to him that was so fucked up, did you kill his puppy or shit on his carpet?
>>
>>17288185
>>17288195
ignored him for half a year, lied not to go to his birthday, because i was 14, anxious and barely autistic

Always wanted to say sorry for this shit, but we never talked about feelings
>>
>>17288345
Wtf you're too young to worry about this shit
>>
>>17288366
7 years have passed from that date
>>
>>17288367

Sometimes things just don't work out.

A girl that rejected me started liking me (lots of staring, nervousness around me) but because she hurt my pride I will never engage a conversation with her, or at the very least avoid it when possible.

I guess my advice is, if you care so much about the person, say hello.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.