[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do I say
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1452574111932.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
1452574111932.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
Ok so there is this girl I have been seeing for about a week. We are really into eachother, but are waiting a few weeks before we call ourselves a couple. She wants to wait because the last guy she was with was very controlling after a month, and really mean to her. The problem I have is that there is this guy who asked her out before we started seeing eachother, and they planned it this saturday. She asked me if I would be cool with it in text, but I do not know what to say. Im not really that okay with it, but I really have no say in this because me and her are not really a couple officially yet. What should I tell her?
>>
>>17287604
Say that you'd like to be a couple with her and that you're not really comfortable with her seeing another guy. If she can't accept that, unfortunately you just kind of have to move on.
>>
>>17287604
you hit it just right - officially not a couple you dont have a choice, but you can still at least let her know that you dig her and you might be a little hurt - say hurt not jealous. then you put it back on her and see what she does

it doesnt mean this new guy will steal her away, or maybe it might - thats not up to you or under your control
>>
>>17287604
Only a week is still way too little of time man - u cant say much at all really
>>
Wow a whole week?
>>
>>17287642
>>17287633
Yeah but I the only reason I am sorta wanting to tell her no, is because they are seeing some romantic movie and going alone. On our first date we met up with her friends. I hope you kinda see why I want to say no.
>>
>>17287665
this board is 18+
>>
>>17287669
>This guy op is 22
So fuck off faggot
>>
>>17287677
sure, whatever you say OP
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.