[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
About going to dentist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
there is some alternative to the injection?
i always have pain, even if he put anesthesia on the area.
last time i read in another board about some pills or medicaments (suposely very strong, but effective) when this happens.

i really need help for this, i cant avoid it (like death , and taxes, but worst)...

pic semi-related

btw, not american, just from a semi-civilized country...
>>
Ask them to use more topical anaesthetic, or to make sure that it has kicked in.
>>
No laughing gas?
>>
>>17286929
even that way, still persist enough to get me crazy
>>
>>17286952
maybe next time i will ask , but is a public hospital...they get cheap sometimes...
>>
>>17286904
haha - DO NOT look at the needle. ask the dentist to tell you when its coming around, basically say you are scared. have the assistant keep talking to you about some random stuff and try to focus on that. sit back relax, and really it only feels like a hard pinch after they put the numbing gel on the spot first, then it goes num in like 10 seconds after that, and you wont feel shit
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.