[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So the other day I was drinking with my buddy and his wife, when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.gif (2 MB, 400x265) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 400x265
So the other day I was drinking with my buddy and his wife, when all of a sudden she started sucking his dick. I said whatever I'll enjoy the show, until HE said to come over and she will suck me too. I said ehh what the hell why not. So she's there sucking us both, taking turns,. We're squeezing her boobs and all that,. She has her top off, when my buddy slowly starts to go limp, I'm still rock hard mind you. She just kind of stopped sucking him and focused on me until I blew a huge load on her titties. I realize it was the heat of the moment and that I should have stopped when my bud went limp but i was horny. I kind of said my goodbyes and left right away, and Im pretty sure I saw the face of devastation in his eyes as I left. Ive been trying to text him so we can at least talk about this. What should I do adv, he wont return my texts?
>Sorry too upset to green text right now
>>
Jesus fucking christ this board has gone to shit
>>
File: 79846513.jpg (21 KB, 302x292) Image search: [Google]
79846513.jpg
21 KB, 302x292
kek
>>
>I should have stopped when my bud went limp
...Why?
>>
>>17285485

OP come on man PLEASE tell me this isn't real. Don't be an ass, I need to know this.
>>
>>17285485
you did nothing wrong. He was fool enough to call you over and she made no protest
>>
>>17285520
Dude use your judgment. It's clearly not real.
>>
>>17285520
It happened and I feel terrible about it. Degeneracy is prevalent in today's society, why would I make this up?
>>
>>17285485
Lovely fantasy. Thanks for sharing it with us.
>>
>>17285526
I wish that was good enough, but I feel terrible anyways
>>
>my friend is a cuck what to do
is his own fault.
You should get better friends if you ask me.
Or even better, fuck his wife behind his back, he seems to be into it.
>>
>>17285583
she's into it and convinced her husband
>>
>>17285583
Eh he was a good friend. Alot of guys have that fantasy, but it is one that shouldn't be acted upon. Guess you're right about finding new friends doesn't seem like I have a choice
>>
Maybe he was devestated because you didn't fuck her.
>>
>>17285485

threesomes are supposed to be homo erotic, not kill bromance.,
>>
>>17286871
Don't think so. He was almost in tears seeing her with my jizz on her
>>
Oh my god this is too good.

You really gotta wait until you can talk to your buddy. If he's actually into this shit, the shame factor might have been what he was really into.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.