[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cue the smartass replies...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 381x386) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 381x386
Can't even have an opinion anymore without being labelled some kind of human e.g. Feminist. Seriously the fuck tho? You're worse than the people you're trying to shame you twats.
>>
Welcome to 4chan.
>>
Lol fuck off Tumblrite, none of us are pandering to your Reddit-tier moderated safe space discussions.
>>
Did someone call you a naaaame? Why don't you go cry to your mother about it.
>>
>>17285400
Exact example of the replies I was expecting, and I don't even get the references because I don't use Tumblr or Reddit.
>>
>>17285428
I'll just cry to yours after she sucks my dick.
>>
>>17285433
No one gives a fuck you softcock cunt
>>
>>17285438
Calm down Susan.
>>
lurk moar, toast less
>>
This board is pretty fucking mild, so I'm really not sure what you're talking about. Try going on pol sometime. I've had actual discussions that went,

>hey /pol/ look at this 15-year-old girl who started dating a black guy
>let's break into her email, steal her nudes, and send them to her entire family with the caption "kill yourself whore"

>... that's really fucked up, guys

>lol go back to le ddit, summerfag
>liberal tears
>>
>>17285491
Well, don't go on there if you don't want to see fucked up shit.

Blue boards and Reddit exist for those who can't handle the bants.
>>
File: keyboard killer.jpg (97 KB, 1300x866) Image search: [Google]
keyboard killer.jpg
97 KB, 1300x866
I noticed that 4chan is filled with hardcore people man, watch your back, they're dangerous.
>>
>>17285506
Being a horrible person isn't bantz, dude, and objecting doesn't mean you need to "fuck off, stupid Tumblrite". "Shit like that happens here all the time" isn't enough of a reason to look the other way.

On this board, though, I'm really sure what OP's so bent out of shape about. I rarely see anything more objectionable than a few snarky comments at someone for being a "slut" or a "cuckold."
>>
>>17285385
Everyone and everything gets labelled. The question is whether the labels are accurate and called for.

I personally despise the label cis. It isn't called for, and isn't even any more accurate than non-trans etc.

But you have to like it or lump it.
>>
I can't express my opinion without being labeled a racist/homophobe/islamphobe, etc.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.