[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hell: BPD + OCD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: cuterobot.gif (3 MB, 420x234) Image search: [Google]
cuterobot.gif
3 MB, 420x234
Reached rock bottom where I srsly think of drugs as a last resort, make me or break me, beyond that is offing myself cause I'm done. What do anons think of mental illness and drug experience? I know it's a big risk but at this point you're either not thinking clearly or are so fucked up only something so intense and overwhelming can make a difference, for better or worse.

I'm not the lowest piece of BPD scum people usually hear about, I stay clear of manipulating people but my intense mood swing are seriously killing me, and others consequently. Any attempt or progress at bettering myself and keeping busy seems impossible with my tendency to ruminate and obsess over my stupid thoughts and emotions and memories until I feel I'm going insane. I stop in the middle of pleasant activity or work, or whatever, just to meditate on the same shit over and over for years. My level of self sabotage is so stupid I'd probably interrupt my own suicide just to think about my life all over again.
How can there be hope for such a person? I'm well into my 20s already and it's only getting worse

gif related this robot makes me cri cant stop watching him
>>
>>17285217
Fellow bipolar & ocd sufferer here, I stay away from drugs and alcohol because they make everything worse. There are plenty of reasons to live OP, just gotta find them. All life is precious, please stay strong, and don't hurt yourself. You're worth more.
>>
>>17285230
I understand it's different in the case of bipolar, but does medication help you?

I was thinking about drugs as a one time experience as I've read and heart about quite a few awe inspiring positive experiences that changed people's perception and overall mood and has got me really curious
>>
>>17285239
Are you talking about recreational drugs or medication? I am not on any, never have been and I don't know how I feel about it because of the pressure I put on myself to deal with the issues myself.
>>
>>17285239
For recreational use people like us always take it too far. The euphoria of being high feels like we've finally found normalcy, and we quickly (a few months or weeks of regular use) lose track of ourselves to the point where being high feels like reality and being sober feels like the fantasy.

I have 2 years drug/alcohol free after being thrown out of my family's house and sleeping in my car for over a month. It is a dark road for people with mental illness and I discourage it.
>>
>>17285272
Regardless of mental health I think drugs fuck anyone's life. No matter who the fuck who are, drugs will never make anything better. There are better ways to cope, ways that actually require intelligence.
>>
depends on the person that´s why some end up drug addicts and some don´t
>>
>>17285283
>intelligence
>Insert fat man in fedora reaction image

Couldnt help myself.
>>
>>17285423
Depends on the person? Nobody should do drugs. Period.
>>
>>17285446
Clearly you have never tried and are just lamely preaching around with no real argument other than generalixing and labeling all recreational drugs as 'bad'
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.