[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Going on a holiday trip with my oneitits. I'm afraid I'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: 1464601508736.jpg (54 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
1464601508736.jpg
54 KB, 604x604
Going on a holiday trip with my oneitits. I'm afraid I'll get hurt, because I don't know where we stand to each other. Should I ask her before we plan more? 1 week in another country, just us two. Might be the best week of my life, or the worst.
>>
>>17285095
>holiday trip with my oneitits
>1 week in another country, just us two
>I don't know where we stand to each other
What the fuck?
>>
>>17285120

Supposedly oneitis is where a (usually beta) person is extremely infatuated with a member of the opposite sex who is a part of their life, to the point where they believe they're 'the one'.

Just calm down OP. Use social ques to identify whether your friend is interested in you. Your life is not over if she isn't. Worst case move to Sweden where every girl is at least a 8/10.
>>
>>17285126
Yeah, I know that. What I want to know is why this oneitis would go with him on a holiday trip alone if they were not in a relationship already.
>>
File: 1417243090837.jpg (27 KB, 250x350) Image search: [Google]
1417243090837.jpg
27 KB, 250x350
>>17285095
Don't do this. A friend of mine tried it once and the relationship went nowhere. All that ended up happening was he bought her dinner every night and carried her luggage for her, he was nothing more than a manservant. When they got back home she immediately started dating a different guy, and when she posted pictures (almost immediately) of her and her new fuckbuddy, all of his friends found out and made fun of him.

He lost his fucking mind and now all of his friends hate him, the girl's family is bankrupt, and his website was bought out by a Japanese businessman.
>>
>>
>>17285204
Was meant for >>17285131
>>
File: mr enola gay smiling.jpg (438 KB, 1594x2057) Image search: [Google]
mr enola gay smiling.jpg
438 KB, 1594x2057
>>17285204
>>17285208
>>
>>17285095
>Should I ask her before we plan more?
Yes.

Mind you, you are hosed. She has long since decided that your failure to show interest means that you are not in fact interested, and distanced herself appropriately for a the purely platonic relationship that she has thought you wanted all the time. When she finds out that this was nothing but an act -infiltrating her life under false pretenses to get close- she is going to be creeped the fuck out. You will probably lose her friendship. But the finality of this is necessary, as it will aid you in letting her go.

And next time, ask a girl out properly: be straightforward and forthcoming about your feelings right when they first appear.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.