[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do I fuck this girl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 20111006-092000.jpg (418 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20111006-092000.jpg
418 KB, 1920x1080
Okay so I met a girl back in January on OKCupid, I didn't really like her all that much and didn't talk to her again but we kept each others Snapchats, I met a girl that I had a brief fling with but we ended last month. There's a girl that I'm talking to at the moment but she won't be back in the UK until mid July.

I got drunk and messaged this girl last night on snapchat and basically we kinda agreed to meet up, she wants a relationship but my only intention is to fuck her if we meet up. Should I meet up with her? Or is that way too scummy, because I'm unsure at this point.
>>
>>17283824
Be upfront and tell her you don't want a relationship or just do the normal thing and bang her then tell her you're not down for a relationship.... wear a rubber.... bring your own I mean
>>
>>17283828

I mean of course I'll wear a rubber. I'm not silly.
>>
>>17283824
>Do I fuck this girl?

What kind of gay ass question is that?
>>
>>17283856

She's not all that hot either.
>>
>>17283824
Wow. So you're going to try and fuck this girl knowing she wants a relationship. Take her out on possibly multiple dates - just to try and fuck her. And then turn around and say you just wanted to fuck. And that event will add to her bitterness, until she becomes cold with men in general. And men wonder why women are bitches, when they pull this chad tier shit.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.