[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hooking up with (ambiguously bi) female friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1453427616088.jpg (455 KB, 1308x1564) Image search: [Google]
1453427616088.jpg
455 KB, 1308x1564
I will be commencing my mid-year uni holiday after tomorrow and I have a female friend I'm planning to 'catch up with' over this holiday period (I'm anticipating to meet up within the next week or so). I have seldom seen since the end of last year when we were both involved in our city's youth orchestra, having only seen her once in person on campus (we are not studying in the same fields). She mentioned to me a couple of years ago that she had a girlfriend, however, this isn't inhibiting me from meeting up with her with the intention of physically escalating on her and seeing how she responds to my sexual interest in her. I intend to start a casual, friends with benefits relationship with her (as I intend to do so with numerous other women), and hopefully have threesomes with other girls with her (given that she is clearly lesbian, yet ambiguously bi - which I intend to find out). Any precautions I have skimmed over here which I should consider?
>>
How about I don't care
>>
>>17283752
Look dude, nobody is forcing you to comment. So either fuck off or offer something of value to this thread.
>>
>>17283756
no u
>>
Are you a guy?
>>
Seems like you clearly know more than us, anon.

Play it smooth.
>>
>>17283774
Yes.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.