[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone know how much hydrocodone it would take for me to kill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: not_detected_235988.jpg (174 KB, 758x1738) Image search: [Google]
not_detected_235988.jpg
174 KB, 758x1738
Anyone know how much hydrocodone it would take for me to kill myself? I have 165 5-325 tablets. I also have 50 or so 5mg tablets of valium. This is from a major surgery I never got rid of. I want to die but I don't want to end up braindamaged or something. Just want to make sure it gets the job done and I don't have any complications from it. I think it would need to be easy. Too lazy to really go out and buy things or set stuff up. I would like to just be able to take some pills and be dead. Don't try to talk me out. I won't even respond.
>>
>>17283641
Have you considered using Google you attention whore?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=hydrocodone+lethal+dose
>>
pills won't get the job done, it takes a long time to die from them, and long before you die you'll be in enough pain to want to call 911
>>
eh id say its a bad idea. Whats so wrong with waiting out ur natural life span to die? I am scared of death because what if when u die its like if u were in pain at the moment u died then u live that pain for the rest of eternity.
>>
>>17283649

I don't trust google for that sort of stuff. These days its hard enough to even get good forum results from google. I really just wanted to see if a doctor or something would be able to tell me authoritatively. A lot of the evidence is anecdotal because it seems actually qualified people are hesitant to tell. Though I'm doing more research in addition to this. I don't want attention, just an answer
>>
If you'd really like to die that way, you need to make sure you don't throw up.

What you need to do is filter out the "325" part -- that's just acetaminophen, and too much causes you to throw up. Google how to do this.

Once you do that, you will likely have 2-3 cups filled with water + hydro.

Down the entire thing. Once you feel light headed, drink as much alcohol as you can without throwing up.

If you manage to get at least 3 shots worth down, you will be unable to breathe. After 3 minutes of half-breathing, heart stops, then you dead.
>>
>>17283854

Also I almost died this way. It's pretty painful being unable to breathe.
>>
Dying by asphyxiation leading to cardiac arrest sounds like its one of the top ten worst ways to go. Fuck that.

Then again, if you are going to die, maybe you want to experience as much pain as possible and go out with a bang. If I had to kill myself with an audience, I would ask to be put out first.

Realistically though, you're a fucking coward.
>>
I don't get why some people don't commit suicide by heroin overdose.
>>
>>17283925

You realize that hydrocodone and heroin are only different by a few molecules right?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heroin

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrocodone

Check out the pictures of chemical structure. They are the same, minus the fact that heroin has the additional H_3C's on the ends.

Overdose by heroin occurs the same way -- you have trouble breathing until your heart stops.

All drugs in the opiate/opiod category will cause death the same way, whether it's fentanyl, heroin, morphine, hydrocodone, hydromorphone, oxycodone, oxymorphone, codeine, it don't matter.
>>
File: 1463512329163.jpg (282 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1463512329163.jpg
282 KB, 2000x1000
>>17283641
>>
Realistically, suicide is generally wanted to be painless. The idea is things suck so bad, you want it to end. There is absolutely no sure fire painless way. The quick ones are messy and the others hurt. The best I've ever thought of is trying to take enough of anything to render myself unconscious and then whatever traumatic event you have planned.
>>
>>17283858
Respiratory depression and "being unable to breathe" are different things.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.