[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend definitely deserves better than me. I'm fairly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 468x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 468x576
My girlfriend definitely deserves better than me. I'm fairly certain I'm never going to get better, so is it wrong for me to stay with her (she won't leave me, self esteem issues, "love", etc)?
>>
>>17283533
let her go,
>>
>>17283538
How do I do that without hurting her, or make her realize how much better she deserves? Ideally I want her to be happy and optimistic about new opportunities.
>>
>>17283551
Break ups are messy. Someone's gonna be hurt in the long run. A clean break would be easier than something like, letting her catch you cheating. Just end it.
>>
The only person that deserves better is you, OP.
You deserve better than yourself.
>>
>>17283562
Already got the last part.
>>
>>17283533
Dude I think you are going crazy!

IT IS NOT wrong to stay with a better person than you, i actually think it is the goal of finding someone to be with

PLUS if she herself feels inadequate, with the self esteem issues and stuff, and you not feeling worthy; it sounds to me like you two are meant for each other

Keep the good ones dude, that's how it works. Ditch the liars and deceivers and cheaters
>>
>>17283533
Better in what sense? If you're a shitty person, you treat her like shit, and you're not willing to improve your behavior, then absolutely, you should break up with her even if this is not what she wants.

Otherwise, if you're not that smart, not that attractive, don't have a great earning potential, or the like, these are not necessarily the things that are the most important to having a good relationship or even a good life with someone.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.