[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anons, I could use your help. Not so long ago I was getting ready
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
Anons, I could use your help. Not so long ago I was getting ready to take a shower before I heard someone knocking on my room's window. I am not sure if it was someone trying to pull a prank on me to make me scared, or it's just someone I should be worried about. Moving along, as I heard the knocking I walked to my room and then opened the door just a tiny bit to take a peek. What I saw was just a shadow moving away from my window, I then heard someone laughing. That laugh sounded like a guy, possibly a teenager. I am really really hoping that this is just a prank, and nothing more. I am also hoping that my dog is just barking at a cat, or our neighbors. This isn't b8 anons, I am a bit scared thinking someone could be out to harm me.
>>
What can I do Anons?
>>
Why would anyone give a fuck about you?
>>
>>17282617
I think if you just describe the person in the box she'll investigate who he is and get rid of him for you.
>>
>>17282624
Who knows?
>>
You realize that they want you to get scared, right? This is their tactic. They want to make you panic, they want yo make you irrational and afraid of them. They want to make you cower in fear in the corner so that when they break in, they have complete control over you.

You've already fallen right into their trap, OP.
Only God can save you now...
>>
>>17282630
Exactly. No one does. You're going crazy. Paranoia or delusions.
>>
Probably a pervert ghost
>>
an invisible teen is coming to fuck you up the butt. lock all your doors and make sure not to start taking your medication, you'll need your wits about you to defeat him
>>
>>17282638
Paranoia maybe, delusional no.

I heard knocking, and I certainly know it was someone and not me hearing things.
>>
you sound like a girl

don't worry i'll protect you m'lady
>>
>>17282651
That's what all crazy people say. They don't hear fake things and pretend they're real. The things they hear are indistinguishable from outside reality.
>>
>>17282664
ITT: anons who have no idea what they're talking about making assumptions
>>
>>17282664
I am not crazy I tell you, if I were I would've killed myself already.
>>
>>17282679
well, tie yourself a noose
>>
>>17282691
^Well that backfired on me.

But oh well.
>>
>>17282673
That's every thread.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.