[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I used to subscribe to waifu culture and do crazy shit like fall
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3
File: Tipper_Gore_Headshot.jpg (1 MB, 1000x1213) Image search: [Google]
Tipper_Gore_Headshot.jpg
1 MB, 1000x1213
I used to subscribe to waifu culture and do crazy shit like fall asleep talking to a picture of her most nights and performing rituals at a particular time associated with her and so forth, and ever since I stopped I have been slipping further and further into depression. My dreams, instead of being with her, have been about fantasizing about her and searching for rare artifacts, dreaming about things I used to do. I used to enjoy watching anime and learning japanese, but these days don't. There is a great hole in my life that she used to fill. There is no chance of finding a mate to replace her if I don't slip out of this depression, but no chance I'd want to if I went back to her. What do you suggest I do?
>>
>>17282543
Get out more, do something physical. If you a fantasizing about a fictional girl all the time your minds is rotting and that is what leads to these kids of depression. Get busy with something outside and you will have other things to focus on.
>>
File: 1449932116486.jpg (487 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1449932116486.jpg
487 KB, 600x600
>>17282543
>searching for rare artifacts
Fuck that noise, you should be searching for rare pepes instead. I have almost 400 different ones and my life is great because of that, I'm happier now than I've ever been, but I'll be happier still when I've collected another 50.
>>
File: feelin pepe.gif (3 MB, 461x461) Image search: [Google]
feelin pepe.gif
3 MB, 461x461
>>17282618
>implying pepe isn't waifu4laifu
>>
Vote for Trump, he's going to make anime real.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.