[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going out with someone who can't enter bars yet.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
I'm going out with someone who can't enter bars yet. what is a good first date that isn't too lame? I was thinking starting with a café.
>>
I'm somewhat concerned that you're having trouble thinking of a date that isn't going to a bar
>>
What about a strip club?
Night club?

They aren't bars, they just have bars.
>>
>who cant enter bars
watch DORA THE EXPLORER with her
>>
>>17282527
>I'm somewhat concerned that you're having trouble thinking of a date that isn't going to a bar

that's why Im asking for your help.
>>
File: Attach0_5.jpg (21 KB, 188x157) Image search: [Google]
Attach0_5.jpg
21 KB, 188x157
café it is

thanks for the advice gang
>>
Ice cream, restaurant, park, garden, zoo, more "niche" or "quirky" restaurants (I.e. Anywhere out of the normal that would interest her. My ldr bf visited me and we went to the cat cafe in London), cinema, window shopping, any events or festivals that go on in your city or area (i.e light festival, culture festival, street food, parades etc), art gallery, museum...

what I can think of from the top of my head. Try looking up any events ongoing in your area.
>>
File: hansenlol.jpg (17 KB, 420x255) Image search: [Google]
hansenlol.jpg
17 KB, 420x255
>>17282527
>I'm going out with someone who can't enter bars yet
>>
>>17282592
The drinking age in America is 21.
>>
>>17282527
just order it for her and let her drink the one you bought. she didnt buy it you did.
>>
>>17282527

Bowling Alley. Bitches love bowling. I've never seen a girl ever have a bad time bowling. (Unless she's ultra competitive and you destroy her ass(
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.