[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was testing out a new webcam on testmycam.net. I was shirt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: cute-dog.jpg (160 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
cute-dog.jpg
160 KB, 1600x1200
I was testing out a new webcam on testmycam.net. I was shirtless and wasnt really thinking about it. I'm a guy, but just curious does anyone know if cam testing sites record you or even have the ability to do that? I just don't want video of me shirtless and making dumb faces floating around but I think I'm just being paranoid.
>>
>>17282413
It's doubtful that they keep any of the videos tested (What would they benefit from it? Why store who knows how many videos?). In the future though--when in doubt, reconsider doing it in the first place! GL!
>>
>>17282413
Only if you're a qt grill
>>
That's a great idea! Start a similar "test your cam" site and secretly record everything.
>>
Its the first result on google and says it gets around 2600 hits a day. I think I'm being paranoid to think they record thousands of videos secretly a week but I don't know.
>>
They have the ability to, but youre likely being paranoid.

If you're worried about it instead install an offline webcam program or even open the video feed from VLC
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.